Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

POINT BLANK...You told me your prices were due to E-bay fees. If E-bay is too pricy ( which it def is), pay here and be a vendor and lower your prices. As for the comment on me installing wrong, I installed graphics for years on cars and businesses so I know how to de-grease a window. You told me I ordered the wrong stickers. You said I needed the ones that go on the inside. A GN has tinted 1/4 windows and you would not see them. I have a Buick Motorsports windshield graphic that has been on for 4 years now with no issues. There is no way in hell that those stickers are working for anything but an enclosed trailer queen, so dont blow smoke up my ass about installing wrong. You feel free to say what you need to say so you can sleep at night, but neverless your parts are priced too high and for most guys working on a budget, they are forever going to remain on a wish list. I never stated anything that was not true and never will, but to offer free shipping as a way of making something right with a customer is a joke. Sorry if you were offended, but I am done and you wont hear from me again. Let it rest.

By the way, dont pay shipping twice, have them drop ship to the customer or negotiate better shipping costs for yourself. If you have only been in business for a little while, you are still learning. Keep at it and you will find ways to cut costs.

:biggrin:

I think he said they come from Kirban's so maybe you should ask Dennis?

I think he said they come from Kirban's so maybe you should ask Dennis?

I didnt buy them from Dennis, I bought them from him. If I am going to sell something it is my responsibility to make sure my customer is happy. If I have an unhappy customer, I deal with them first, then my supplier about the problem. I approached him and what he told me is in my reply. I have been approached by ScotW and others to sell the products I make. I have hundreds of thousands of dollars in high end machines I make parts on. I do not own them, but I have worked there for 20 years. I have never done it as a business because you can never make everyone happy. Look in the fabrication thread under "Coach's custom parts". I make all kinds of items, but only for a few select people who understand what they are getting. I make my living selling directly to GM and Ford.

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why ANYONE would go to ebay and pay that much more for a product:confused:

Mods please keep an eye on this:wink:

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why ANYONE would go to ebay and pay that much more for a product:confused:

Mods please keep an eye on this:wink:

Dont sweat it SGRIM, I am done with this topic and will def not cause any trouble. I think ScotW has said his bit too. We'er cool.

:biggrin:

There's alot of Buick owners that don't know about this site. I've had a regal since 98 when I was 15 and bought my first turbo Regal at 19 and didn't find this site until March 09 even though I found gnttype.org way back in the day. So until learing about this place and it's great vendors I was an ebay parts buyer he is the leader in amount of Buick products on ebay.

However in that longwinded attack of his former customers no where did I see an explanation to my 3 problems with him. Is it because he knows he was wrong in those situations and to give an answer would only make him look worse than he has. DEFINATELY

He said his repeat customers know to go to him directly to for better prices yet I was a repeat customer and was never told hey if you needed anything else just message or call me that way I can save you some money outside of ebay. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I guess that's means my dislike towards his business ethics are all misguided.

Well Mike, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the more I thought about it and with my knowledge of GM parts realized that was a big mistake.

You forgot to tell everyone how much you spend at Autozone each year!! Also, that I can read quite well, thank you! Well enough to know that you revised your E-bay ad on July 15th after I e-mailed you, started this thread, and reported you to E-bay!

LOOK FAMILIAR!!!

x.gif
The seller has revised the following item information:
Date Time Revised Information May-11-0919:08:30 PDTQuantity

Jul-15-1018:35:41 PDTDetails
Payment Method
Description

Item Specifics: - Car & Truck Parts
Changed Part Brand from GM to GM REPLACEMENT

IT SHOULD IT CAME OFF E-BAY...IT PLAINLY SHOWS YOU CHANGED IT FROM GM TO GM REPLACEMENT:confused:

BTW- I know all the vendors you mentioned very well and I'm quite sure they really don't appreciate you using them as escape goats to explain your reasons for being a CROOK!!

Well Mike, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the more I thought about it and with my knowledge of GM parts realized that was a big mistake.

You forgot to tell everyone how much you spend at Autozone each year!! Also, that I can read quite well, thank you! Well enough to know that you revised your E-bay ad on July 15th after I e-mailed you, started this thread, and reported you to E-bay!

LOOK FAMILIAR!!!

x.gif
The seller has revised the following item information:
Date Time Revised Information May-11-0919:08:30 PDTQuantity

Jul-15-1018:35:41 PDTDetails
Payment Method
Description

Item Specifics: - Car & Truck Parts
Changed Part Brand from GM to GM REPLACEMENT

IT SHOULD IT CAME OFF E-BAY...IT PLAINLY SHOWS YOU CHANGED IT FROM GM TO GM REPLACEMENT:confused:

BTW- I know all the vendors you mentioned very well and I'm quite sure they really don't appreciate you using them as escape goats to explain your reasons for being a CROOK!!

If he changed only to come on here and talk smack that was a *itch move:mad:

He changed them because I reported them to E-Bay, so he changed them on the 15th before he made his big posting debut. He had also already pulled the pics of Scott W. tags also.

I e-mail him before I put anything on the board offering him a deal and he didn't reply, so I will $40 worth of satistfaction of annoying the heck out of him!

Even if I have to hit other boards too.:biggrin:

Beware is very good advice

I have never bought anything from that Ebay seller.

But around this time last year I got my GN.

It's my 1st GN and probably much like anyone else in that same position I went off immediately looking for some parts.

Was lucky enough to come across some local GN owners and they directed me to some of the most reputable vendors that are very well known here on the forum.

Poked around the internet and looked over on Ebay also where gnpowermasters was found.

Looked through their stuff and found a lot of what I was looking for and at that time liked the idea of getting as much as I could all from the under teh same roof.

I didn't buy any of their stuff through Ebay, I put together a list of things I wanted and it totaled up somewhere between $500 and $600.

I contacted them letting them know the things I wanted to buy and asked what kind of deal they were interested in putting together for a bulk purchase to be paid all together and shipped all together.

Their response was no discount along with what read to me like some type of form letter stating the Ebay expenses and on and on.

In retrospect I'm glad they chose not to discount a single penny as I may have ignorantly done business with them.

I have no experience to know if they are reputable or not, but why would any business charging premium prices above most everyone else not want to discount at all?

In retrospect I'm glad they chose not to discount a single penny as I may have ignorantly done business with them.

I have no experience to know if they are reputable or not, but why would any business charging premium prices above most everyone else not want to discount at all?
Merc,

It is usually guy's like that who don't do Chit for the Buick comunity like "No discounts, No NEW product development, No showing up at events, Nothing" if you notice they are usually the ones pounding on their chests claiming that they do SO MUCH for the comunity and it's utter BS..

Look for the company's out there giving discounts to you and showing up at events and coming out with NEW products because that is supporting the hobby! We alway's run specials, We go to events with "Event Pricing" on a bunch of our products and we also design NEW products and let me tell you, knocking money off Our proffit doesn't really help me "it's only to give the members & customers a break on price every now and then" and It's the repeat sales that end up helping us. ;)

Vendor Support is what helps this Hobby grow! If people keep spending their hard earned money with company's that do not "Support" this hobby by giving back where do you think it will end up? Yeah, the money will go to the ones Not giving back and eventually the one's that do will go out of business and you will be left with just a place to buy parts! The Race class support will be gone, The vendors will eventually die off from setting up at events, The discounts will be gone for you on parts as well. "So please support the ones that Support our Hobby"! Were not doing it to get rich, were doing it to keep our hobby Alive!

The ones who don't support are the ones wanting to just get rich because it costs money to do this all stuff and travel to support at the Buick events and that isn't what they are about, They are about SELLING and that's it...

Take care..

Same concept, when I have to buy your vacuum black from Caspers, and it costs me $13.00 to have it shipped to me, and then another $5.00 to ship to you. To you $10.00 may seem high in shipping, but in all reality, I lose $8.00 to get it to you.

This shows how intelligent of a businessman he is. He has Caspers ship it to him then he ships it instead of just having it dropshipped from Caspers.

I guess he doesn't want his customers to know where the product is coming from so he can continue his markup.

David
87gn

To Little6Pack: Same concept, when I have to buy your vacuum black from Caspers, and it costs me $13.00 to have it shipped to me, and then another $5.00 to ship to you. To you $10.00 may seem high in shipping, but in all reality, I lose $8.00 to get it to you.

Thank you,
Michael (owner)

Dude! Next time build your shipping into the price of the item or SPLIT the cost!

Or Better yet Maybe we should deal direct with Caspers & cut you out!

To TurboWife: Apparently you did read the auction clearly. blah, blah, blah, blah, Let me attemp to cover my a$$ and do some damage control.

Thank you,
Michael (owner)

Well at least you got that part right but you know as well as us it was listed as a New GM disco item when it is actually an auto parts store $4.99 part.

The only thing shady here is.....the way you were advertising an item.

Your short term business practices are going to catch up with you in the long run.

This shows how intelligent of a businessman he is. He has Caspers ship it to him then he ships it instead of just having it dropshipped from Caspers.

I guess he doesn't want his customers to know where the product is coming from so he can continue his markup.

David
87gn
I guess that's the price you pay for looking like you have 1700 part's "in stock"!! LOL

Thank You Scot!!

That's excellent advice for those of us still working our ways through the Turbo Buick Learning Curve!