Beware Ebayers !!!!!!!!!!!

eviljoe

:mad: i won an auction on ebay for a NOS turn signal lever, a monte emblem and the posi diff. tag and when i got the parts the turn lever was craked and missing a chunk where the cruise switch is, and chipped where the wiper part is. I took pics of the part showing the broken pieces, and the seller told me that it was shipped fine and it was in a box with alot of peanuts, and also tried to tell me that i broke it trying to install it. Hell my car is partially snow covered and its COLD outside, so basically he said shove it!!
Beware this ebayer people don't buy from him, and i think we should all boycot this seller. all i wanted was a replacement lever, i guess that's too much to ask for. his seller name is "loeucejr" and his email add. his name is Louis E Cenac Jr, and his email is caballero87@yahoo.com

If...

you're still looking for a new chrome turn signal lever, try a ebay seller by the name of "elcaminocentral". It looks like he's still got some for sale now. I won one of his auctions in November I think, and asked if I could get a second one. He let me have the second for the same price. He runs a BB for El Camino's and he's from Texas. Nice guy to deal with, parts were here quickly and packed well. Parts were exactly what he said they would be, new. If you want any more info on him, give me a PM or something.

David