????Best way to spend 2k????

I can't thank you enough Otto for talking me into the Alky setup!! I LOVE IT. My car performs better than the race gas state of tune & is the Single best performance item i've ever seen for these cars.

Ya all these alky guys are playing.Im going for the pump gas record this year with my stage motor:eek:

Thanks

they work good for cooling their air charge but... most daily drivers just do a good stock location, like precision turbos, or gbodyparts versions. theyre both hot too. I think id do the least expensive of those two to be honest. Plus, with most front mounts, ya gotta make sure your cooling system is on its best behavior on top of that...Id just do a stock location..(after i did the other stuff first)

But, did ya do the frame braces, engine strap, spring cleaning, and mandatory guages and scanmaster yet?? :) Remember what i told you. Youre going to crack your A pillars and motor mounts man... The stock body/frame from the factory, was not built to handle the torque from these motors. Trust me when i tell you youre going to crack your A pillars. Get the 5 braces, Do the spring cleaning, get the guages/scanmaster, and tune what ya got. After that, the suspension comes first. youre going to go nowhere fast like i did, if you make it faster than it already is, on its stock shi**y suspension....

You must have posted a reply at the same time I started typing my question.

I will definitely brace the car before I do any engine mods.

Thank you for your time and input.

I hope you get get that record, you deserve it for all the hard work your putting in. I'm just going to have some fun on the street with my little sleeper T.
100_1540.jpg

good lord that car is clean... i had to catch my breath for a second... nothing like a clean, stock t type man... wow. :eek:

Yer bracin the car? GOOOOD. thank you. Theres nothing I hate to see more, than a great buick, with cracked a pillars and roof lines... ugh..
Brace er up, throw your guages in there, and knock that spring cleaning out man. Like UnderPressure said: Start with the basic's & keep the car simple. Easy to go real fast with stock parts when properly tuned & real easy to go real slow with Great expensive parts on a mix matched combo. Save the race parts for the race cars & get the stock combo dialed in first. When your in the 11's then start looking at go fast parts. Just my opinion.

Best piece of advice right there man. Keep it simple...for now. ONCE you actually learn this very complicated beast, 10's will be right around the corner. But if you cant tune the stock combo now, youll NEVER learn to tune a freakin pt88 turbo with 100 pound injector, mafless setup. I honestly think, if you do what i told you to do, in order, on that writeup, youd be quite satisfied with it. Theyre DAM fast man. Wait till you have to start runnin a driveshaft loop, slicks, axels and some other reinforcements... Youll see how fast these cars really are. Thats on a near stock setup too...

Thanks for the kind words guys! The white T is actually just my fun car, here is a pic of my NICE car. And yes there all braced.

100_1632.jpg