Best route for brake conversion?

T What?

Addicted
What is the best way to go about a disc brake conversion? Is there a kit to buy or just go to the junk yard? I read some guys getting them off of S10's and firebirds. Im not looking for instructions, just wondering how to go about it. I have some time before i can get to my car but I'm trying to get something in mind. Thanks allot.
Dustin

Planning to go hydroboost in the near future....might as well change the rest, so I'm interested in a one stop shopping plan too.

My conversion

Not sure if this is a route you would want to take, but I had Moser build me a full custom Chevy 12-bolt rear end, and I was able to add Wilood disc brakes as an option. Pretty expensive, but my rear end is now good to 800+ HP, plus I have rear disc brakes and an Eaton posi. No more breaking axles.

After having done extensive research on literally every brakle upgrade available for these cars, I believe the best rear disc brake upgrade is from the 98-05 2wd blazers.

because:

1. they have a parking brake that is easy to hook up.
2. they do not require the shocks to be relocated
3. they are only slightly smaller (11.6") than the 12" LS1 brakes but I doubt you'd ever notice a difference in performance.