Best replacement fuel injectors for stock street / strip 87 GN

I have a basically stock 87 GN with good exhaust, ,XP fuel pump cold air kit Reds fuel enhancer.
Stock turbo ,intercooler.

I need to replace stock fuel injectors and was wondering if the Tomco disc design fuel injectors that Kirban sells would be good replacements?
They seem to be similar to the Blue tops the GSCA club used to promote, maybe 10% more fuel flow with better disc than pintle injector design?

Let me know you thoughts?

Whats the inj duty cycle, now?
The Bosch units are as good as it gets for durability, nice pattern.
No reason, if you feel the need to increase the flow, not to run them at a higher base psi.

My 87 GN has been sitting dormant, in storage for 20 years and I am now going through everything to get it back on the road.

I have replaced fuel tank, fuel pump, ignition module ,coil pack, wires and plugs and engine starts and runs but engine is missing.
I feel the original 30 year old fuel injectors need to go and want to replace them and hope this resolves the engine miss ?

Therefore looking for next better than stock fuel injector upgrade for this car.

Looking for opinions on best fuel injectors for basically stock GN with mild performance upgrades?.

My suggestion may well have been different, had you included the info on it being stored for 20 yrs...
A set of 36 or 42 # injs and a matching chip would work well.
Take a look at the Turbotweak site. Eric can get you what you need.

Am I the only one that thinks the best bet is to jump straight to 60's (with a matching chip) and be done for a while?

Am I the only one that thinks the best bet is to jump straight to 60's (with a matching chip) and be done for a while?
Nope. Did the same when I had a stock GN. Couldn't tell the diff between the 60's and the stockers driveability wise and it left room for the subsequent snowball of mods that came later even after I told myself 1000x I wasn't going to mod it.

Nope. Did the same when I had a stock GN. Couldn't tell the diff between the 60's and the stockers driveability wise and it left room for the subsequent snowball of mods that came later even after I told myself 1000x I wasn't going to mod it.

Same here. Decided to switch to e85 and now I wish I'd gone 120's!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk