Best race chip for MSD 50#ers?

I used to think mine were the best (when I was making them), but have been running the Ramcharger's Extender chip for my Translator. I was able to consistently run much better than the commercial brands that were out a few years ago using my own "tweaks". However, I've been easilly outperforming my own chips both on the street and at the track with the Extender line of chips.

If you have to move up to the MAF Translator system, make sure and go with the extender chip!!! The latest designs are top notch.

Opinions? Cool :)

In my pre-translator days I always ran better at the track with a Lubrant 110 versus my Red's 108, they were the only full boogie race chips I tried. In fact, there was a Lubrant 110 in the ECM when I ran my first 11. Oh happy day :)

My Lubrant 110 had a flat 26 degrees of lead though all the gears. Pure 116 was a must to keep KR in line down at the big end. Boost was set to 25 PSI in 1st and second and 23 PSI in 3rd.

I think Reds chip wanted more boost than I was comfortable in running - not his fault, just my personal preference.

Lubrant 110 chip here too works good but i run vp 116 with it

121.54 trap with a ta-49 at 22#

with my 51 turbo(s) it pulled like :eek: but quickly went to :( :mad:

Chip

Originally posted by Go For 1
I just bought some Delphi 50# injectors (same as MSD's), and was also wondering what chip to get. My combo is listed below:

PT-51 (new)
Ported stock heads with 1.77/1.5 valves
3" DP
Mild Cam (have to check the duration)
Stock Intercooler
Block bored 30 over
Hypereutectic pistons
K&N with MAF tube
Fuel pump & regulator

I was thinking of getting the Casper's UltraChip, due to the different settings available and the price. Any advice would be appreciated.
Keith,
Get the Trans+ with Extender Chip. Then you'll have a Street & Strip Chip in one.:cool: (Just turn the dials)