Best of show :) pictures

Kent Buckles

BBBAAD 6
:cool: Had to brag a little! Took a "Best of Show" award at a Car Show this past weekend! 150 + Entries! This is the first show I have entered since I went through the whole car the past few years. I have a garage full of trophies already but have only taken Best Engine twice and Best Of Show once. It is good to know car is scoring better now and being the first show is a good sign! I hope there are more in the future!

Attachments

• BEST OF SHOW 2.jpg
    BEST OF SHOW 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 485
  • BEST OF SHOW 4.jpg
    BEST OF SHOW 4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 502
Cougradulatents...you have a great looking car. :smile:

Smooth Ride...

Great job, I know how hard it is to keep a Midwest clean. Your car looks fantastic.

They don't give those away. You've earned it.

Congrats. Looks sweet.

Mike Barnard

The grill emblem is a nice touch with the hood insulator! Nice car!
Thanks! That is a 3.8 Ford Emblem! Just happens to match my pinstripes and Stroker Logos! The only time I will let any part of a Ford get in front of me:D:wink::smile::cool::biggrin:

Great Job!

do you have a link to any more photos of your car? engine and side shots....:cool:

any specs on the stroker?

Congrats! Ain't in fun beating all those 60's / 70's muscle cars and street rods with your "new" Buick! Did that last year (best of show) and thought some people were going to kill me.:D

do you have a link to any more photos of your car? engine and side shots....:cool:

Two posts with more pics!

any specs on the stroker?

DLS ( Dan Strezo )Stage One Stroker

Attachments

• xxxxxxxxxx 027.jpg
    xxxxxxxxxx 027.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 228
  • xxxxxxxxxx 029.jpg
    xxxxxxxxxx 029.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 234
  • hood liner and trunk kit 002.jpg
    hood liner and trunk kit 002.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 231
  • hood liner and trunk kit 015.jpg
    hood liner and trunk kit 015.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 231
  • GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 002.jpg
    GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 229
Congrats Kent, I know how much time and $$$ you spent.
Looks great. Send me some more close ups.

And Mark is right be carefull those street rod guys will riot.
I pulled off a Best in show once last year and man the boy's were hot......:biggrin::biggrin: I bet you will have a few more..

A Few More!

More pictures!

Attachments

• GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 026.jpg
    GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 026.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 231
  • GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 012.jpg
    GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 012.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 230
  • xxxxxxxxxx 023.jpg
    xxxxxxxxxx 023.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 213
  • xxxxxxxxxx 002.jpg
    xxxxxxxxxx 002.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 216
  • GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 021.jpg
    GN PICS WITH CENTERKINES 021.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 195
Congrats Kent, I know how much time and $$$ you spent.
Looks great. Send me some more close ups.

And Mark is right be carefull those street rod guys will riot.
I pulled off a Best in show once last year and man the boy's were hot......:biggrin::biggrin: I bet you will have a few more..

Yep! Took a Best Engine last Weekend! Wasnt quite as bad as telling a BB guy they just lost a street race to a six cylinder but almost as bad!

Ronnie,
You doing any of the Hot Rod Power Tour??? I am picking it up in Springfield Sunday Morning and going to Bowling Green at least and maybe to Chattanooga! Gave Brad T an invite to ride along but hav'nt heard back from him yet! I will get up there soon with the car if I dont see you at HRPT!

Nothing stopping me . as long as i get my ride sea worthy by then...:eek: Waiting on new turbo.....:biggrin: I would probably go as far as BG.

Congrats! Ain't in fun beating all those 60's / 70's muscle cars and street rods with your "new" Buick! Did that last year (best of show) and thought some people were going to kill me.:D

Mark,
Exactly!!! I Have your new CHROME RADIATOR CORE SUPPORT ON NOW TOO. What an awesome piece! Looks much better that the stock one that I had chromed! Everyone should have one! :biggrin:

<snip,snip>
You doing any of the Hot Rod Power Tour??? I am picking it up in Springfield Sunday Morning and going to Bowling Green at least and maybe to Chattanooga!.....

WOW... i might actually get to see the car first hand... will keep an eye out for it on the tour:)

i will make sure to NOT try and race it........hahaha :)