Best non adjustable shocks?

Chris87GN

I getting ready to put some shocks on my GN. Which shock to you guys recommend for really good handling.:confused:

Thanks

bilsteins

you used to be able to get them at autozone for 55.00 a piece. you can get the rears there but the fronts are on national backorder. you'll probably have to order the fronts from some place like Shock Warehouse or Shox .

HTH
Chris

I was in the same boat as you, but after doing a search on "shocks" and reading the past threads I decided to go with the KYB shocks. I have not put them on as yet, but they were $119.00 for all four shipped to my door from PST.:D

I put the cheapo Monroes on my ttype, fine for daily driving. I was able to get 2.1 60fts on street tires at the track w/ a 1 legger.

I have been thinking about sensatracks for the GN, or KYBs. Maybe drag shocks. Im interested to know what you end up getting Chris.

8UWITH6,
A friend of mine has the sensatracks and wishes he'd gotten something with mre dampening. He tells me they have a soft spot on corner entry before the car sets in the suspension which makes for a nice comfy ride but he doesn't really like the feel.

I've got adjustable koni's and like them a lot but they were $94 ea. when I got them through summit, ouch...

Having run all three, and for a long time stating that the KYBs are hard to beat for the money, I have gone back to Bilstiens on my cars....they are worth another $90 in my opinion if you want a car that really handles well.