Best Injection Kit For Supercharged LT1 F-body?

ZBass28

Boost Junkie
Been a long time since I have posted on this board, I am kind of behind the times.

I've got a '96 Z28 with a well-built LT1 350 running a Vortech S-trim and the Vortech aftercooler. Car is putting down roughly 600hp at the wheels on 10-12 psi of boost. Car has FAST as well, so tuning is all done by me. Mostly street driven, might see a few yearly passes at the strip.

I've had this setup now for about 5 years and have decided that it is time to part ways with my aftercooler setup and look into alky injection instead. There are many benefits for me to make the switch, now it's just a matter of finding which kit will work best with my setup. Basically I am looking for easy installation, good performance and reliability. I've been trying to do a lot of catch-up reading here but there is quite a bit of info to try understand in a short period of time. So far, the only kit I have read about was the one from BlowerWorks. I'd love a little advice on which route to go. I am very excited to dump the aftercooler and try this.

Thanks,
Tom

We've done quite a few... idk if i can say that tho... if not, Razor, you can delete it for me :confused:

Razor made a kit for a guy in a 04 GTO that put down almost 600 horsepower. I think he gained almost 20 HP from the switch to meth injection. Alkycontrol.com

alky

the gto made 575 with knock. The tuner here local tried to add fuel which robbed power. knock at 575 was bad. With the PAC the car went to 600 plus. Cam ugrade but stock heads, Procharged for boost. Retuned zero knock :D Nice power numbers. F body kits are available. Call razor. As far as who advertises I think your supposed to be a supporting vendor as there is nothing wrong with competition but be responsible when advertising.