Best External Pump for E85 and Stock tank

I thi
walbro 255 double pumper will give me enough fuel to put me into the low tens? From what I have been reading I didnt think those would be enough
I think you may be confused by the term "double pumper"? Im talking about two 255HP pumps. Like so...

inline
images

intank
images

KevinB went low 10's with a double pumper (2 340 Walbros) and e85...He did run a AN feed line.

Hey, there's no "sides" here-we're all Buick guys :).

I'm sure everyone has had great customer service with various companies- its in the companies best interest to do so. I'm sure there is someone out there that has had two Weldons break right in a row. No company is perfect. We can all understand being fed up after giving it two tries though, ya know?

If you sump the stock tank, you can. IMO, I would get a fuel cell, or grab a McRobbs(I think that's it) unit, which basically turns the stock hanger into a -8 or -10 feed with a -6 return, and allows you to run an external pump. As long as you plump the feed to the hanger so it won't cavitate, and the pump isn't too far from the tank (pumps like to push, not pull) then you should be cool.

Amen to that !

Lots of info here. I gotta really think about it and find someone who can install all this stuff.