Best Drivers Stainless Header

salvageV6

Daily Driver
I need a replacement drivers stainless header that fits and fits the stock style crossover.

Who makes one that bolts on with no issues of fitment and doesn't need porting etc.?

No gaskets are going to be used either and I prefer stainless.

Kirbans has one in 409 based or the exact TA type but on ArizonaGN's site they state a different crossover and clamp system......???

I be confused. o_O

I will have Brian at Cottons weld up the stocker at my leisure for a spare but I need a good one now.

TIA :cool:

Call Nick Micale I think a replacement header for stock style that will work with stock crossover is 329. Tomorrow my stock replacement headers are suppose to arrive.

The TA stock replacement headers have the stock-type connection for the stock crossover.

The TA race headers in mild steel or stainless are identical, and both use band clamps and gaskets for the crossover pipe.

Kirban and I both sell the TA headers, race version or stock replacement.

I can ship you one today!

I have old Postons headers on the WE4 that Brian and Jack re-welded and said not to put back on there basically because they sucked and weren't weld slag ported at the time. :p

Luckily mounted on the heavy steel plate I made, for anti-warping during welding, were the stock WE4 header that he also rewelded.

Only took an hour to find them. :p

So I guess I will swap it out and go back to Jacks to reweld the GN's cracked stock drivers side.

Thanks for the responses!