Best choice for a 'posi'

NorEaster

I am ready to do away with the peg leg in my car. I do not want a full on locker or spool. This is a 99% street car. I dont want to chirp tires around the corner, but I always want it to engage. Just like anyone, I dont want to spend a ton of money, but want something that will be reliable.

What is the best option?

There is also the Auburn Pro series. It is probably stronger since the case is more enclosed than others. I've installed a lot of these, never had a problem.

The trade off with the Auburn Pro series is I don't think it can be rebuilt.

The Eaton and GM units are plenty strong for most cars.

What are the special bearings you guys speak of? I bought a new eaton 30 spline and it's waiting to go in, I also bought a full rear end rebuild kit that comes with all the bearings. Should I order other bearings?

I am ready to do away with the peg leg in my car. I do not want a full on locker or spool. This is a 99% street car. I dont want to chirp tires around the corner, but I always want it to engage. Just like anyone, I dont want to spend a ton of money, but want something that will be reliable.

What is the best option?

Im gonna need a posi unit soon also and have been looking at the ones on ebay but dont know If they are worth messing with. Heres a link to one. There are quite a few on ebay so Im not sure if this is the best priced one or not just the first one that came up.
Rebuilt GM 8.5 Corp 10 Bolt 28 Spline 3-Series Posi | eBay