Besides Buicks any mopar owners here?

They were dirt cheap back then, cheapest of the big three. Killer drivetrains, not so great bodys

Funny how that has changed. Remember those cars when they were new and they were rusting after just a few New England winters. Now they are worth a small fortune and out of reach of most enthusiasts. Had a friend who owned one of the last Hemi Cudas, 71 RAGTOP! Sold it for 100,000 about 25 years ago fully restored, probably worth a cool million now! Went to the Otis Chandler museum, not sure who has it now.

Gn

I don't know what I want to do. Just bored. Should have kept the Cuda. Easy to work on. Pretty much bulletproof motor. But then I took the GN to work today and cleaned out some cobwebs. It LOVES this weather. Maybe a new set of rims will change my mind.....

I don't know what I want to do. Just bored. Should have kept the Cuda. Easy to work on. Pretty much bulletproof motor. But then I took the GN to work today and cleaned out some cobwebs. It LOVES this weather. Maybe a new set of rims will change my mind.....

That works. We'll see you up on the Pike if winter ever really decides to leave.

And to keep this thread on topic, found an auction for my friend's ex car.................http://www.carpictures.com/Plymouth/Hemi-Cuda-Convertible-1971-07LNB340411233

Haven't seen him in years now but bet he is kicking himself now. He's had a few other Hemi cars over the years.