Before you go to Walgreens you might want to read this.

bs

So many times people are to depend on the doughnut patrol. If he hadn't been armed we would be seeing this on unsolved mysteries saying the people had been executed with no leads in the case and the police are still looking into it.

So many times people are to depend on the doughnut patrol. If he hadn't been armed we would be seeing this on unsolved mysteries saying the people had been executed with no leads in the case and the police are still looking into it.

Unfortunately very true.

Companies are more concerned about a criminal suing them then the death of a employee.

wal$hit

Unfortunately very true.

Companies are more concerned about a criminal suing them then the death of a employee.

That starts with our government and the justice for criminals system.

We accept that when a person does a heinous crime that we will pay for him a lawyer, judge, facilities, etc. Then say well he raped and cut up that little girl so we will just put him in for 25 to life then he gets out early for good behavior lol.

The father snipes his a$$ and gets thrown under the jail for vigilante justice.

Hmmmmmm...... I wonder why???? Cause there was never justice for the victim maybe?

My point exactly.

$$$$$$$$ it's about. The law abiding citizen gets treated like $hit while criminals get a slap on the wrist if anything.

That starts with our government and the justice for criminals system.

We accept that when a person does a heinous crime that we will pay for him a lawyer, judge, facilities, etc. Then say well he raped and cut up that little girl so we will just put him in for 25 to life then he gets out early for good behavior lol.

The father snipes his a$$ and gets thrown under the jail for vigilante justice.

Hmmmmmm...... I wonder why???? Cause there was never justice for the victim maybe?

My point exactly.

$$$$$$$$ it's about. The law abiding citizen gets treated like $hit while criminals get a slap on the wrist if anything.

Could not have said it better myself. Our government is to blame for allowing these kind of things to take place. Why should a law abiding citizen be fired from his job for saving his life and others? This guy is a hero and now he will have to look for another job and I'd venture to say that might not be easy because other companies will probably think twice because they know he was carrying a weapon at work. Then again, if he didn't act he'd likely be dead and another statistic.

My buddy is a grave shift Pharmacist ( also a Monte SS guy) who works near Philly in some dicey neighborhoods, He is always strapped, against Co. policy. His manager was murdered 5 years ago at the store on his night off. He talks often of the What IF he were there scenario....

Unbelieveable!!! The guy did the right thing at the risk of his own life...good for him....people are getting damn fed up with these coward pieces of sh** waving around their big man guns sideways, etc. robbing and killing people....I'm very glad he stood up to them....took a lot of guts. Since I've never been in that position, I wonder if I could have done that.

We'll never go to WalGreens anymore, that's a promise. What a world! Man fired for preventing possible killing of an innocent human being....I've seen so many videos of cowards robbing a store, then shooting the cashier for no reason at all....killing him just to have bragging rights with his butt buddies. God, I'm getting mad.:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

so, why would he want to work for such an ungrateful employer? Sounds like he is better off to go elsewhere. I believe I will send the walgreen people an email with a link and my feelings on the activity.

A couple..

thots on this:
1. He may have been fired for being a poor shot.:eek:
2. Being a registered Pharm, is a big advantage in getting another job. Not like a hs dropout, burger flipper, that was packing @ Mickey D's. Some employer with a set of ballz will hire him.

How about this scenario.....EVERYONE working at Walgreen HAS to be packing, and it's posted as such, on the ft door??:cool: Kinda like walking into Dunkin Donuts...:p

thots on this:
1. He may have been fired for being a poor shot.:eek:
2. Being a registered Pharm, is a big advantage in getting another job. Not like a hs dropout, burger flipper, that was packing @ Mickey D's. Some employer with a set of ballz will hire him.

How about this scenario.....EVERYONE working at Walgreen HAS to be packing, and it's posted as such, on the ft door??:cool: Kinda like walking into Dunkin Donuts...:p

I sent them a comment trough their web site with the link to the story and how I felt about them firing a HERO. I'll take my money and buying power elsewhere.

Wow

Thats 30 miles from me and one of the worst places in this country.benton harbor michigan is no place to be . And if i have to go there im straped for sure . Most companies want you to lay down and play dead & give the thugs anything they want . Come into one of my stores and try and rob me your gonna get shot in the head. End of story . Banks are asking off duty cops that are earning extra money moonlighting not to bring there guns .why have a gaurd at all .lowering a bank gaurd to mall cop wont keep you from getting robbed .. This chit is just stupid..

Man that really sucks. The man possibly saved some lives and gets fired. Walgreens fires the guy for carrying a weapon which I am sure made the local paper and now the word is out that Walgreens doesn't allow their employees to carry. Open season on Walgreens now. Dumba$$ company.
My boss allows all of us that have concealed carry permits to carry at work. I carry 24/7, even to family functions, I don't ever want to be in a position where I have to think whether or not I picked up my gun. I hope I never have to use it though.

. Banks are asking off duty cops that are earning extra money moonlighting not to bring there guns .why have a gaurd at all .lowering a bank gaurd to mall cop wont keep you from getting robbed .. This chit is just stupid..

There is a local bank here in St Louis that now has signs that say " Concealed carry Welcome here"

Bryan

Yeah

I cant carry into my bank they have metal detectors and isolation doors so if you set it off your stuck in a bullet proof cell till the leo's show up .to many banks being robbed up here ..

I lived in

Thats 30 miles from me and one of the worst places in this country.benton harbor michigan is no place to be . And if i have to go there im straped for sure . This chit is just stupid..

that $hithole 30 yrs ago. It was seriously BAD, then.
I worked at the old Sears bldg next to the river bridge. [Clark Equipment].
It was so bad then, the city turned the main drag stop lites to blinking yellow, so drivers wouldn't have to stop and run the risk of being carjacked!:mad:
By that time, the entire downtown area had had all the bldgs trashed by looters.
Other than Clark, there was a Pontiac dlr and a flooring/carpet place open...:frown:

I can't imagine what it's like now......:rolleyes:

Bads not the word

that $hithole 30 yrs ago. It was seriously bad, then.
I worked at the old sears bldg next to the river bridge. [clark equipment].
It was so bad then, the city turned the main drag stop lites to blinking yellow, so drivers wouldn't have to stop and run the risk of being carjacked!:mad:
By that time, the entire downtown area had had all the bldgs trashed by looters.
Other than clark, there was a pontiac dlr and a flooring/carpet place open...:frown:

I can't imagine what it's like now......:rolleyes:

the only the place ive ever seen a mcdonalds close down and board up . I store my cabin cruizer downtown at wolfs marine i think its one of the buildings that were looted . The place looks like some places i went to in afganistan. Bombed out dead zone.. The only stores that stay open sells drugs and booze ..if you have someone you want to get rid of. Drop them off in the center of benton harbor unarmed.hell even whirlpool is moving out . They say they cant find good workers .. It really means no one is stupid enough to drive thru benton harbor to get to work and then have to park and get out of thier car .. Without an armed gaurd .