Before Black BS'ing thread.

SILLY SKETCH! y;all remember AJ's monstrous mechanical fuel injected turbo unit?

well some gears in me head got spun, and this was the result....>.>

DSCN2372.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

yes. I;'m fully aware that it looks like some godawful bazooka'd or rocket engine on top of the poor 4 cylinder something in this roadster without wheels/suspension....lol.

Yes Charlie... I`ll have a glass to go with the grass please:biggrin:

That`s some cool shyt Steven... I used to do sketches like that too.

Well I`m pretty shyt faced, so I`m out for the night, morning and part of the afternoon:biggrin:

You guys are alright;)

Yes Charlie... I`ll have a glass to go with the grass please:biggrin:

That`s some cool shyt Steven... I used to do sketches like that too.

Well I`m pretty shyt faced, so I`m out for the night, morning and part of the afternoon:biggrin:

You guys are alright;)

HA! you partake it.

thats awesome. way way way awesome.

we need to chill.

A.j.

Well damn, had you made it out here before the rainy season, we coulda chilled. I DO partake, but not often:frown:

just been a short cash year for me,

im working on buying a house and its been a bit tight since i am single and the house is umm... well.. what i have always wanted for my dream bunny ranch. so that why i never made it up there.

A.j.

Yeah, I know... it`s out of your system in 15 days and I buy this "under the counter tea" they call it and it cleans your system out... I sound like a drug addict now:biggrin:

Yeah, I know... it`s out of your system in 15 days and I buy this "under the counter tea" they call it and it cleans your system out... I sound like a drug addict now:biggrin:

outhere, weve got these "pills" that work wonders Ive been told. Only Use ONCE because it can be detected if used frequently. They make you take Testing at AZ???

Only if something happens kid. I hurt my back lifting a battery because a customer honked his horn and I jerked up with the battery. Strained muscles is all I suffered but I still had to take a piss test while at the doctors.

As far as Cleo here's the vid that suprised me.

YouTube - Kung fu fighting- cee-lo green & jack black 2008

Good stuff.:cool::biggrin:

Did you whop his @ss??? I woulda, people do that all the time in the shop and I swear to god the next person who does that is catching a beat down and a bullet...:mad:

Well I have been wanting to get a Medical maryjane licence, but I`m not sure who to ask:redface: I do have chronic back and knee pain, but I don`t know if I can get it with just that... unless its a dirty doctor:biggrin: and I have friends that know a few... give them $200 and your good to go.

Well I have been wanting to get a Medical maryjane licence, but I`m not sure who to ask:redface: I do have chronic back and knee pain, but I don`t know if I can get it with just that... unless its a dirty doctor:biggrin: and I have friends that know a few... give them $200 and your good to go.

Well if you got the 200 bucks then hell go on ahead and do it, you need to go to LA, people basically walking around the streets zooted and booted (get it YG lol:biggrin:). California FINALLY gave up the fight with maryjane.

Its like that here too... but cops are getting laid off, so we don`t even have enough cops and the cops are to scared to mess with anyone here anyways... they get shot at in some areas, just for driving through.

Its like that here too... but cops are getting laid off, so we don`t even have enough cops and the cops are to scared to mess with anyone here anyways... they get shot at in some areas, just for driving through.

TACOMA WA, Is falling apart at the knees. We have 4 offercers getting shot drinking coffe, Officers beating people, officers killing a Homeless Native American man who was sleeping, and getting charged with rape out here, its like the wild wild west out here.