Before and After

rob350

I was looking at my collection of pictures today and I still can't believe how much work I put into this car.

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture792.jpg

Picture775.jpg

And i'm still not done! :)

Nice Save! I think many people here would have parted it out... I always like to see one put back on the road...:cool::cool:

just the way i found mine in 2002. almost done painting it as soon as it cools off and the humidity goes down.

Sometimes I take a look at the progress pictures of my silver 87 T. It's amazing how much time it takes to clean, paint and adjust everything to get it looking new again.

Looks like you're coming along nicely!

I was looking at my collection of pictures today and I still can't believe how much work I put into this car.

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture792.jpg

Picture775.jpg

And i'm still not done! :)

OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe the transformation!!! Just saying "nice job" just doesn't seem be adequate. What a ton of work must have gone into this!! Congrats man!!!

That's what i like to see... The before and after shots i rather take a car lke that and make it beatiful again thanks fo sharing...:biggrin:

The car looks awesome! How many hours did you spent working on to make it look like new?

:eek: It's impossible that's the same car - the "before" car is not even a GN. :biggrin: Just kidding man - that's beautiful work!!! Hope you enjoy it!:cool: