Been watching Barrett Jackson,,,,,,,,

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
Call me crazy but I really get a bang outta watching these cars sell. I have been watching for John Galinas (spelling?) but havent seen it yet.

Ty

sunday like 10 am..........lvgn will be driving the car across the stage and kenny d will be in the crowd with john

I was watching it last nite, big bucks being paid out for muscle cars, kinda makes ya wonder what a 70 stage 1 is worth, especially if it is a convert, 100 G's for 67 W-30, WOW!!

Ron

You can go to the Barrett-Jackson web site; barrettjackson one word; and click on Scottsdale 2005 and you can see the listing for Gallina's car.

I got two free bidders passes, Ill be there on sunday. There are a lot of nice cars there.

Originally posted by bundys gn
any one know what time john's gn sells for the east coast guys?

John said it is planned to go across between 2 and 3 PM local time. We are 2 hours behind E.S.T.

I spent some time with John and Marca late yesterday afternoon. They were just buttoning the car up for the evening. It looks good. Fresh paint and detailing. Motor and transmission just freshened up before the auction. Hope he does well on it but will have to keep our finger crossed as based on years past BJ has never brought top dollar on either race cars or GN's.

Originally posted by Joe Cancer
Did anyone see the Hemi Cuda that sold for $250K.Wow!! :eek: :eek:

I thought it would bring six figures but 250 grand surprised me.
What makes me even sicker: 2002 at the Chryslers at Carlisle event there was an original hemi cuda, a littl erough around the edges but very solid that could have been had for $60k. If I had known then what I know now.........................

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Call me crazy but I really get a bang outta watching these cars sell. I have been watching for John Galinas (spelling?) but havent seen it yet.

Ty
I would have to agree. The wife and I have a great time watching it. We record it on our DVR and then start watching it an hour or two later. This way we can skip all the commercials, Fords, and Eruopian cars! LOL

Ty

I have a good customer from the shop there right now, he is going to call me as soon as John's car goes through.

It must be ice to have money to get on a plane and fly to Arizona to buy a 100k Road Runner. :eek: :cool:

Thats great!

Post here when ya find out, I wish John the best, but from what i have seen Drag cars and unusual stuff doesnt fair to well @ BJ.

Later
Ty

you mean literally

the engine wont run or just that it didnt go through the auction!?:confused:

I am watching also

How about the arrogant guy in the yellow jacket that bought the 2 vettes.

He was cocky but if I had his coin I would be to probably.:eek:

Re: I am watching also

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
How about the arrogant guy in the yellow jacket that bought the 2 vettes.

He was cocky but if I had his coin I would be to probably.:eek:

Yea that was good. He had a nice tan though:D :D