Been away for a while - What happened to Mease?

If you happen to go there, let me know if you see an Impala??? 383 stroker with twin turbos??? Maybe a bag with my $20,000 in it???

If you happen to go there, let me know if you see an Impala??? 383 stroker with twin turbos??? Maybe a bag with my $20,000 in it???

Which one? Last time I was there (at night...:frown: ), there were a few there (at least 3, maybe 4)...

Anything specific to identify your car?

It's supposed to be dark cherry and I think the front end is black or in primer. There may or may not be a rear differential under it. Twin GT35 turbos, sheet metal oil pan, sheet metal fuel tank.....Ring a bell??? Crap, I'll pay someone just to go get my stuff and I'll arrange shipping.

It's supposed to be dark cherry and I think the front end is black or in primer. There may or may not be a rear differential under it. Twin GT35 turbos, sheet metal oil pan, sheet metal fuel tank.....Ring a bell??? Crap, I'll pay someone just to go get my stuff and I'll arrange shipping.

:eek:

I dont remember any of them being that modified. They were all facing nose first and didnt see anything resembling a sheet metal fuel tank. Maybe I'll make a trip over there tomorrow during the day.

I'll see what I can do.

Darkcyde, How blind are you?? if you have these ( personal issues and business behavior ) you aren't around to long. I guess this post proves it asking WHERE is ole Mease.? I thought about buying from him long ago and just from his arrogant attitude and BAD mouth I went else where and am glad I did. I don't care how great his S-HIT was he's one miserable, nasty person. I really can't believe with all the shady things that he's pulled that someone hasn't put the hurt on him. OH !! and by the way don't blink to long you just might not like the outcome.

Keith Mease

Just spoke to the Salem County Jail. Keith is not in jail. I also spoke to his wife and she said he is at work and will be home around 4:00 PM. I saw a few Impalas when I was there last summer.

I also spoke to the Sheriff's office and they have my paperwork to serve him. They have not yet served him so I will have to just keep following up.

I may even try calling him tonite to give him a last chance to resolve before going to court....fat chance!!

I am one of aparently very few that actually got what I ordered form him years back. Downpipe, intercooler, upper plenum....all VERY nice quality work. The guy was dmaned good, and I get compiments to this day on my parts. But getting them back after having paid in full, up front, ws like pulling teeth and DID require a certain amount of threats. Too bad to see talent like that wasted on a worthless human being......

You 87natl, are a very lucky person. I just talked to another guy on a snow mobile forum that got the shaft from Keith. Liz, I'll call you tomorrow.

how long ago did you have it there? I saw one about 4 years ago with twins hangin out the hood.

Still nothing. Keith picked up his phone a couple weeks ago and now he's lost again. What a joke.