Been a while since posting my 86

buickturboman

Here is a few pics of the '86 Gn, not to mention a little Dirtbike fun KTM 380, never enough time to play.

Attachments

• GN1 resized.jpg
    GN1 resized.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Engine resized.jpg
    Engine resized.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 219
  • GN&VIPER resized.jpg
    GN&VIPER resized.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Action Wheelie.jpg
    Action Wheelie.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 210
nice gn you should come out to one of the buick meets first tuesday of every month at hooters in laurel md at 7pm

Buick Meet

Thanks for the info. I garaged my GN a few yrs back and been wanting to tag it at least as a weekend driver. I have been dumping money in my son's Mustang when I have wanted to put an alcohol system in the GN and MSD ignition system. Christ, I buy this 90 Mustang convertable for him which was to have had a totally rebuilt performance engine, forged pistons, roller rockers and new tranny. Come to find out shortly after purchasing it the motor is screwed with incorrect pistons, incorrect intake manifold and bottom end trashed. Borrowed money to put a new GT 40 motor in it then the kid tears up the tranny. Nephew took it to this guy he worked with from City of Balto who does trannys for them and some side work. I buy $400 woth of parts and stall converter, then pay $200 to rebuild the tranny then another $200 to have put back in the car by this other guy and guess what, something is wrong with it, he screwed something u I guess, fine metal shavings turning the fluid from red to graphite color in just a few miles. Now another $200 to have it pulled and it is on it's way this morning back to this guy. Wher all is said and done, I will have about $1,400-$1,500 into this tranny when I could have bought new performance one from Jegs, not to mention all that money could be in the Buick and tagged by now. Hope this saga ends soon 'cause time for me to have some fun man. Give me details where you meet.