BEAUTIFUL 2-Owner 66k mile 86 T-Type

BW Jones

FOR SALE:
1986 Buick Regal T-Type
66k Actual Miles
2-Owner Car
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL IN & OUT
Completely RUST-FREE
All stock except for the following: adjustable wastegate actuator, new stock style exhaust from DP back, not original tires.

LOADED with Factory Options: T-Tops, Digital Dash, Pwr. Windows, Pwr. Door Locks, Tilt Steering, Cruise Control, Pwr. Driver's Seat, Concert Sound Stereo w/Graphic EQ, Aluminum Brake Drums, Aluminum Bumper Supports & Much More

Located in Southern Michigan
PRICE - $12,400
Please ....... NO TIRE KICKERS, WINDOW SHOPPERS, DREAMERS, ETC.

Attachments

• m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 562
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 558
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 557
more pics

some more pics. the photos don't do the car justice ........ the car is incredibly nice. let me know if the photo's images are clear. for some reason they look kinda grainy on my computer.
bw jones

Attachments

• wwsw.jpg
    wwsw.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_91513.jpg
    IMG_91513.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 549
Anyone seriously interested in this car, you will not find a better person to deal with. Bruce is an honest straight up guy. I gaurantee this car will make somebody very happy. Good luck with the sale BW.

Mike

that thing is sweet looking. wow even has the stock airbox. where you at in michigan. did i read somewhere that a t is (or should) a bit quicker than a gn because it is a bit lighter. dave

t-type

thanks guys ......... it's with considerable regret that I offer the car for sale. if I had limitless garage space and $ grew on trees (instead of the leaves I have to rake every fall :rolleyes: ), I wouldn't consider selling it. As for my location ....... I'm just west of Sturgis, MI (just north of the IN state line).
BW Jones

Ttt

TTT for a fellow black car with chrome bumpers...

Very nice car BW, sorry it has to go.

BTW... I am not nor ever have been affiliated with JDMMOTORZ referred to in T SPOOL's sig. Never heard of them (sounds like a good thing).