beat a ricer with the wifes car

8587GN

We have a 99 Olds Aurora,we are leaving the Quaker Steak and Lube by us[awesome wings!].In front of us is this ricer with a huge fart can making all kind of noise.We pull out and hes driving like a typical ricer[loud and like an idiot]I decide to play with him,were going about 35-40 and I pull it down to 2cd[aroud 3000 rpms[sweet spot on the Olds],I here his fart can get loud as he nails it.I nail it to and pull a way from him.We are laughing our a@#`s off as him and his girlfriend pull up to the light.Its sad when a 4 door family car with nothing done to it beats a loud fart canned ricer

BTW I also destoyed a Porche Boxter up in Detroit this past weekend at the Dream Cruise.The 2 guys werent to happy as I went by them waving.

Keith

Oldsmobile Power!!!

Yeah yeah man!!! Gotta give respect to the OLDSmobiles!! I've taken a few ricers in my little 4-banger Alero. I WISH my car's sweet spot was at 3000 rpms, more like 4500-5000.

BTW how far are you from the major cities??? I had 2 kids in my college class from Ohio. One from Cincy and one from Youngstown (really close to Cleveland I think.) They both swore up and down that Quaker was the best wings on the face of the earth. Is it a statewide chain? I never got up there long enough to check it out, but they still won't shut up about that place.

Good kill, those Auroras are damn nice cars! Do you have the V-8 or the big 6??? Either way, nice engines IMHO. It'll be a shame if Olds really does disappear :(

The Olds has the v8.I think Quaker Steak is in OH and PA. Not sure about anywhere else. We live just outside Cleveland[about 30 mins]

Keith