Dusted a hopped up bobber

grey racer

livin the dream
Well, since Chicken isn't entertaining us with his great kills, maybe I can amuse some of you with a not so great story, but worth telling....
There's a guy in my neighborhood who blasts his pipes all the time and he's got a pretty quick bike which is a nice ride... however, he needed
to understand that he's definitely not the fastest ride in town ! I was pulling out of my street onto the highway and spotted him in my mirror coming up
pretty fast. I pull onto the highway and he darts out from behind me and nails it...I knew he was going to try and blow by me, so I down shifted and let him get to my rear fender
at which point I rolled into it....his bike is fast and loud, and he is not use to getting beat, but he never knew what happened !!! It was like GONE...
I walked on him bad and let off and hit the brakes at about 80 with him small in my mirror. He pulled up along side and had this chit eatin grin and gave me a big thumbs up...
guess he dug it and was not feeling that bad about gettin whooped by a nice lookin V6...