Bear or Aerospace?...

Hey Claude

You can just "T" The line and run it to each caliper.

We don't supply hoses with the drag systems (only 10mm x -3 male AN fittings) for the calipers. Most run braided off the hardline on the rear to a "T fitting" then run -3an hose to the caliper.

Hope this helps!

Thx

ooo looks like a plug and play! nice!!!! did the kit push out the wheels any?
That is also listed in there but here is what I found.

On mine it pushed each front wheel outward 1/2"...

In the rear it pushed each wheel outward 1/8"... (I am working around that though, More roll center the better!!)

Scot W.

humm well that kinda sucks. I don't think I can have any amount of outward movement or I'll need new rims or smaller tires up front as I got these to fit the stance I wanted and they jussssssst rub a tiny tiny bit going over a big bump. an 1/2" with make them hit hard for sure. hummmmm

We try to maintain factory track width where we can, but in some cases this can not be done.

Do to the spindle mods required (factory caliper mount cut off and new bracket installed), to package everything it requires a change.

I don't believe anybody offers a "no track width" change brake.. if they do I would bet it would be a much smaller caliper and a thin rotor (like some of our rears at .810" thick).

Many of the kits we have seen are more than our .400 a side.

Hope this helps! :)
Thx

I may have missed it but... Any mention of weight with the baer setup vs the aerospace or even a weight difference/savings from factory setup? Looks like a very nice product.

Arthur