Beach Meet official thread

Mattzoom

On Saturday July 16th we will be meeting at the Beach on Pacific Coast Highway / Cross street is Huntington street in Huntington beach.

We will be meeting just in front of the Waterfront Hilton in the beach parking lot. All Camaros , Mustangs , Corvettes & Muscle cars welcome.
It would be very wise to get there early if you want to park.

This will be an all day event that will probably go into the evening.

Bring your bathing suit , Glasses, Suntan Lotion, Beach chair & a Hat.
Bring cold drinks / food.

We will be holding 2 Fire Pits to cook Hot Dogs / Sausage Links, Knockwurst , Kelbasa on a Bun !

Volleyball
Swimming
Body Surfing
Sunbathing
Wahoo's Fish Taco's
Jacks Grille
Diary Queen
Boogie Board Rentals
Bicycle Rentals
The Pier

Enter Beach parking lot at Huntington street & Pacific Coast Highway.
Located directly in front of the Water Front Hilton resort on PCH.

Hope some of you guys show... This will be a great time!

Official date is for Saturday July 16th. Plan is for whoever wants to get up here early we'll get our spot and you'll have to be up here kinda early if we want to park together. Parking isn't free, sorry guys! But hang out at the beach, get some sun, play some volleyball, whatever it may be. Then depending on how long you guys want to stay we could do some bbq'ing and get a fire goin.

visit socalmuscle.net for more info

Beach Meet official thread - SoCal Muscle

Looking like I'll be there with the family...probably somewhere around 2PM due to my sons football 10AM to 12:30.
Save me a spot.

Yup....was cool to meet you and the other guys, Matt. Sorry I was only able to hang around for a couple hours, but had a good time none the less.

SQUIRREL!!!:p