Bbc Turbo Regal

hype496

hype496
finally got turbo headers building 101 turbo big block chevy gn clone all wolfe suspension adjustable coil overs all around fab9 diff trz frontend looking around 1800 horse looking to go low 8s high 7 in quarter will get pics

Sounds awesome....I'm looking to do the exact same thing. How many CI is your motor? And what made you decide on that size turbo? w/ a 454, I'm gonna be using twin S480's. Was thinking about using a big single, but kinda want to try something new. Get those pics, I'm interested..

Tony

468 ci i talked to percision on my goals and came up with 101 its going to be blow threw carb from c&s was going 477 but i want a little more cylinder wall

Yeah lets see some pics. Also post up pics of the front suspension you are having shipped. Been keeping up with it on YB.

ya i'm hoping there here by wensday can't wait set motor in and get the ride height i did a frame notch fab 9 rear with strange coilovers 15 x10 i had the diff custom built i had it slightly narrowed and the wheels and adjustable height it sits pretty low turned out nice i love these cars nice to work on i want the front low i bought one peice spoiler and i want to get the car low so i want the front adjustable also i'll get some shots soon!

ya i'm hoping there here by wensday can't wait set motor in and get the ride height i did a frame notch fab 9 rear with strange coilovers 15 x10 i had the diff custom built i had it slightly narrowed and the wheels and adjustable height it sits pretty low turned out nice i love these cars nice to work on i want the front low i bought one peice spoiler and i want to get the car low so i want the front adjustable also i'll get some shots soon!

How much did the rear end set you back. What gear you going to use?

i'm going with 370 gears 28.5 tire the rear housing with 35 spline axles and wilwood brakes 5/8 studs came to 1900 i had the center section. complete with wolfe parts and strange shocks centersection about 5000 but i had a 9inch setup for g body in the car i sold for 1600 complete with 456 gears so i just put that into new one

louie i was looking at your build also is it finished or ?

Not finished yet. I hope to be done in the next few months. Job,work, kids and mostly money have slowed me down. But I have a stack of parts here so i have plenty of work to do. As you will find there are things that you will do and then have to re-do. This is to get things in place or make em look just like you wanted. Right now I had to re adjust the liquid ICs position and got set back again..LOL

ya i here ya i stripped everything out from infront of rad support and suprized at the amount of room i want to put the aluminum rad on the front side of the rad support because i want the turbo right in front of engine . but have to wait to get front end together and then start mock up