Bates nut farm?

It's right down the road from the base, literally.

15954 Woods Valley Road
Valley Center, CA 92082

I was at the Fedex store today in valley center. They have a Mike's Bbq place. Is it any good?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You'll have to ask a local.

I've not yet been able to make a show (this year is the one.....) .... sorry.

Looking forward to this again, was a great time, and it don't really get a chance to take my car out much.ismthere a sign up or do we just show up ...

No sign up. However, we do kinda get a list going just to see how many T-shirts and other stuff to order. Show is free to get in. Eric and I will be posting something in the weeks to come. I talked to Bates today. They're bugging me for a flyer to put on their calendar. I'm also working on this year's T-shirt design. Here's last years.

Last year's T-shirt was OK but I'm looking to do something better this year. I think it needs more colors. Input is welcome. It will be a Hanes shirt like last time. We will also have some size XXX for the Big Boys this year. :)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

No sign up. However, we do kinda get a list going just to see how many T-shirts and other stuff to order. Show is free to get in. Eric and I will be posting something in the weeks to come. I talked to Bates today. They're bugging me for a flyer to put on their calendar. I'm also working on this year's T-shirt design. Here's last years.

Last year's T-shirt was OK but I'm looking to do something better this year. I think it needs more colors. Input is welcome. It will be a Hanes shirt like last time. We will also have some size XXX for the Big Boys this year. :)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
Add an Arizona flag on the right shoulder, a California on the left.

OK guys. I'm working on the T-shirt today. It's a vote.

Should we do a black or white shirt?

I would prefer white, but I will be thankful for whatever I get.
If I can do anything to help, Mike, please let me know.

Breast Cancer awareness ...... We can go Pink! :rolleyes: Well.......healthy female breasts are a nice thought anyway!!! ;)

Maybe I will bring a nice hood ornament along for car photos? :shame:

A black shirt is way too hot in the sun.

A White shirt is for wimps that never work on their car.

Simple compromise is gray.

Of course the "California thinking" would be to please everyone, and do all 3 colors! :)