Base Jumping video...

For those of you who have jumped out of airplanes, this stuff is intense. I've seen guys jump off of water towers for the thrill of seeing if their chute will stop them from drilling into the ground. I guess once you've jumped at 14,000 feet several hundred times, it becomes boring.

I've jumped 4 or 5 times in my life and it's the best thrill you'll ever get in my opinion.

WOW! Thats some bullzy shi t right there. I wonder if ill get as good of a rush as i did when i was in my high speed pursuit chase in my GN? If so i would love to try it.

Thanks for posting the video.

those guys are truly nuts... The video in Russia where they jump off the large building/radio tower and have to avoid antennaes hanging off is wacky. Those guys need some evaluation from mental professionals about their hobby choices.

I'd like to try base jumping one day... but not landing in a downtown major metropolitan area with traffic and freeways/powerlines to dodge.

-GNX7

awesome, thanks for the video-

i thought someone was going to die when they started playing the orchastrated version of metallicas "nothing else matters" once they started jumping in france-

truely awesome!

BW