Barn Find- 1987 GTA 46,000 miles

jswmotor

Vicious
Like it says...barn find or in this case garage find. Two owner 46,xxx mile 1987 GTA hardtop. It has tan cloth and Digital dash. Installed is the 5.7 roller motor with the factory oil cooler (608 produced). Car runs very well. The car is tight. Goodyear gatorback tires are shot. Interior is very nice with some light fade- only really noticeable in the rear. Rear hatch motor and rear spoiler are in need of attention (like the rest). No dents rust or one ding. This is a great car to lightly restore or send to Barret Jackson when your done. Check the sale prices of the last two 5.7 roller motor optioned cars. Money to be made here. Clear title. May trade $6,900

Attachments

• 2012-04-02 20.42.02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
  • 2012-04-03 15.56.11.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
if it was red i would think about,i had a red 87 gta for my first car. how is the paint?

Yea...I agree... the flame red was not my favorite. Black and white were. The paint is 100% gone. No rust or peeling just all over fade.

Like it says...barn find or in this case garage find. Two owner 46,xxx mile 1987 GTA hardtop. It has tan cloth and Digital dash. Installed is the 5.7 roller motor with the factory oil cooler (608 produced). Car runs very well. The car is tight. Goodyear gatorback tires are shot. Interior is very nice with some light fade- only really noticeable in the rear. Rear hatch motor and rear spoiler are in need of attention (like the rest). No dents rust or one ding. This is a great car to lightly restore or send to Barret Jackson when your done. Check the sale prices of the last two 5.7 roller motor optioned cars. Money to be made here. Clear title. May trade $6,900

Location?