Barn find 1971 Chevelle SS trade for GN or WE4

360chris

1971 Chevelle SS 350 4 BBL Carb, V8, original red, cowl induction hood, black stripes, black int., turbo auto, 4:11 posi, console & floor shifter, dual exhaust, american racing torque I wheels, raised white letter tires, original interior, tach, working clock, glove box light, chrome trim, bucket seats & rear seats are in good shape, head liner could use repair, door panels are fair. Solid quarters. Runs & drives good.

Will trade for a GN or a WE4 Regal, has to be black.

0430081913.jpg

Video link: Verizon Wireless Picture & Video Messaging

_Chris

I Thought Real Ss Chevelles Were Only Big Block
Look It Up.i Know For A Fact That Is How They Were In 1970.

71-72 Chevelles came with 350's, even came with 2BBL's and single exhaust.

You're thinking of the almost all SS's in 66-70 were big blocks. However, they did make a few small block SSs in some of those years.

Anyway, I know where there might be a 402 that matches this car if someone is interested in following the trail.

_C

I'll take pics info and price in $
send to rmartin@mypowdercoating.com

I don't have any more pix yet. Just got it home from storage. I'm only looking to get $6800 cash for it. It does run and drive very nice, but it is in need paint and TLC.

I will trade up or down for a GN or WE4. Would consider a '87 GN or WE4 needing a little work.

_Chris

71-72 Chevelles came with 350's, even came with 2BBL's and single exhaust.

You're thinking of the almost all SS's in 66-70 were big blocks. However, they did make a few small block SSs in some of those years.

Anyway, I know where there might be a 402 that matches this car if someone is interested in following the trail.

This is correct, 1968-1970 all Chevelle SS models came with either a 396 or a 454 (1970) then in 1971 and 1972 you could get a 350, 402 or 454, the later being an SS only engine, though there's a rumor floating around in 72 a 307 was an option for the SS but no such proof exists.

Darn shame you're in NY and wanting a black car, I would consider trading my car, which was originally black, as I just recently sold my 71 Chevelle and miss it. oh well. I'm sure someone will swap with you.

Does the car have AC? How are the floor pans and trunk pan? Is this a numbers match car?

Bryan

It's not an AC car, floors were replaced once before [not a great job] and the trunk was patched. Never checked the numbers, they are hard to see on the right side alt car.

The car is a lady, never hit, nice and staight.

_Chris