Bar-b-que

beygon

There were some real nice looking Turbos there today, (25 +-) thanks for letting me show up with the Skylark.

Dean

Yes There Was

Thanks too for letting the El Camino hang out ;) that was very nice of Bob to let us hang out there, also nice to meet and see so many gn's out there!
looking foreward to the next one :)

I think that the total count of Turbo Buicks was 33. 2 more came as everybody was leaving. I think that the most an any one time was 27, 25 in the yard and 2 in the street. This was the best so cal turbo Buick event that I have ever seen. Dean & Jeremy, you guys are welcome anytime. Great food and company. I don't know of anybody that didn't enjoy the show. I enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and seeing ones that I have not seen for a while. My hat's off to Bob for putting up with us and feeding us, Kevin for lining up everything and helping with the food expense, lou for ushering, , and especially Ray and the San Diego wrecking crew for coming up all the way from san Diego to help make the show what it was. Jeff and Sandy and another GN came all the way from the other end of town, Valencia/Santa Calrita area, Rod Broadax from the Moreno Valley, maybe. Did my heart good to see that many turbo Buicks, a v-8 Buick, and a Elko body wrapped around a Buick soul in 1 spot at 1 time. thanks, everybody.

This is a day to be proud of. Great cars, great people, and perfect weather. Some one needs to post some pics in the lounge, so the rest of the world thats under six feet of snow can have something to dream about. A big thanks to Bob for hosting this thing, and Keven for putting it together.

Mike.

A big thanks to Bob for hosting this thing, and Kevan for putting it together. and a shout to all the buick owners what a great group of people to hang out with and talk with nice El CAMINO ;)

I have some pictures of the event,

Attachments

• gn 1.jpg
    gn 1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 129
  • gn 2.jpg
    gn 2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 129
  • gn 3.jpg
    gn 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 120
  • gn 5.jpg
    gn 5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 125
a few more

Attachments

• gn 4.jpg
    gn 4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 132
  • gn 6.jpg
    gn 6.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 126
  • gn 7.jpg
    gn 7.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 120
  • gn 8.jpg
    gn 8.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 127
couple more

Attachments

• temp shots 070.jpg
    temp shots 070.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 111
  • temp shots 071.jpg
    temp shots 071.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 117
I just want to thank everyone who showed up and those who came out from far away, without you this wouldnt have happen and yes this was a nice showing total of 33 buicks in one place for me to say the least was something new, thanks again..

wiked87gn
and the name is kevin not kevan.. :)

I have a few pictures sent to me from Lou that I believe are originally John Lehmann, Jr.'s Pics. Will somebody post them here if I e-mail the pics to them? Only about 5 or 6. Drewster, I would have liked to met you and attach a face to the Drewster name and the "Old guitars and smelly bars" and "Valley of the dolls" logos. Maybe next time? I have also asked Steve Hurst, President of the BGNRA for a copy of the group picture that he took. Hopefully, Steve will give us a copy to post on the southwestern section of Turbobuick.com for our historic turnout event. Thanks again, everybody for a great show-up. We actually had a better show-up than some of the strip mall shows/cruises. Great time.

Thanks Bob and Kevin

Man I had fun being around all those turbo buicks ect. Thanks for in inviting a 2week old GN owner. :)