Bad ground question

Found the problem was the j braket that i got powder coated but now i drove the car and after doing a small burn out cylinder 2-5 dont have spark any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you inspect the ignition module mounting bracket for clean unpainted mounting points ?
Both the intake mounting points and the module mounting points.
Grind and file !

Yes all that was done i even ran a ground from coil braket to frame and frame to firewall

Is there a diagram showing all of the grounds? It'd be cool to have one like the spark plug wire diagram. :D

Yes all that was done i even ran a ground from coil braket to frame and frame to firewall

For that to help, you need to run a ground from the J-bracket (or battery) to the frame.

..and when you do it, be prepared for your fuel pressure to need to be lowered back down to spec.

Problem solved it was ignition module that fucked up thanks for your help and input guys!

Common for a misfire problem to be ignition related hence my earlier post. Glad you got it worked out.

Yes but last friday got it running good took her for a ride and started to crap out on me again so i troubleshoot again!