Bad car wreck, please read

Paul, thanks very much for the donation and the advice. It sounds like you have also been thru a lot. I wish you the best also.:)

Today, I'm extra proud to be a member of this board. I've been blessed over the years here by people coming together to help each other, but today takes the cake. I don't have paypal, but I'll make a check out for $100.00 to Jennifer Buysse and send it to the fire station today. Any one else? :)

God bless. ><>

Due to the fact that I give to EVERYTHING, I'm spread a bit thin lately.....I'm embarrassed at only sending a little, but I sent some nonetheless. I have nothing but the best of wishes for them! :)

Originally posted by SPOOLFOOL2
Today, I'm extra proud to be a member of this board. I've been blessed over the years here by people coming together to help each other, but today takes the cake. I don't have paypal, but I'll make a check out for $100.00 to Jennifer Buysse and send it to the fire station today. Any one else? :)

God bless. ><>

Thanks bro'. The family appreciates it.:)

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Due to the fact that I give to EVERYTHING, I'm spread a bit thin lately.....I'm embarrassed at only sending a little, but I sent some nonetheless. I have nothing but the best of wishes for them! :)

Sylvan, we already know what a good guy you are! :D

Thanks dude.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Sylvan, we already know what a good guy you are! :D

Thanks dude.
Despite the small amount, I still got a gracious 'thank you' almost instantly from her....I really admire someone who can still wear a smile in the face of adversity.

Captain Mark Update!!!!

I was able to raise $289.00 last night at our meeting. :)

I have also talked to some of my guys at work and we are going to pool money on payday (Thursday) I will pay-pal you over the weekend.

I also finally got the right channel to submit the paper work for a donation vehicle, I cannot promise anything as Ford has been very tight the last few years, but hey it is worth a shot.

Please keep us weekly posted if you can on the families needs. :cool:

That's very good news Travis! Tell everyone that donated that we thank them very much!

Update.....Tyler is finally back home with his Mom and brother. Now they are trying to get their routine down. I know that he is very glad to be back home. I will try to get more info and pass it along.

Thanks for ya'll's help!:)

I havent been here long, and dont know anyone really. But I sent a donation, it wasn't much, but Im 4,000$ in debt, and I sent what I could.

I hope all works out, and Godbless.

I love giving to a good cause like this. It good for the soul:cool:
Money sent:)
If they lived near me id give them free labor on automotive repairs but sending money is the best i can do from here:)

Speedway Automotive Repair
Mukilteo Washington
Owners
Gene Fleury/Dan Miller

Donation Sent

If anyone could imagine a 225 pound U.S Marine getting teary eyed and filled with emotions. I now am! I can only imagine how i would feel if my wife and two sons were in this situation, this is just heart breaking. I wish i would have seen this tread earlier, a donation would have been sent sooner with lots of get wells attached.

Donation sent and my prayers goes out to this family with all my heart.

Ray

Thanks for all the support boys. The family will appreciate it very much!

Nothing wrong with a Marine getting teary eyed. I'm a firefighter and this affected me the same way.

I think it means we're only human!:cool:

God bless ya'll.

Alright! Good job Travis. You're a good human.:)

Hey 6 Gunner, got the cars yesterday. Those things are awesome! I will be out of town all next week. I will probably get them over there when I get back.

I don't know how I've managed to miss this thread, but I did.
I'm going to paypal $100 to the family.
In a way, I know what they're going through and how difficult a time this can be. My girlfriend was in a wreck last May and was in a coma and 3 different hospitals and rehabs. She can't talk, and has very little control over any of her extremeties. But she's busting her rear to get better, and I'm going to do everything that I can to help her. She was finally able to come home in December and we had a benefit for her a couple of weeks ago. It was an incredible amount of work, but completely worth it once we were told the total amount we made for her. If you want to, you can pm me about this.
Now I have 2 prayers to say every night. :)