Backspacing question

86 T type

I am thinking about ordering some wheels soon and have a question about backspace. I have searched and found that some guys are running a 15x8 with a 4 inch backspace with Eibach springs. The wheels I am looking at come with a 4.5 inch backspace. Will I have rubbing issues with these wheels and Eibach springs? I am looking to run a 275/50 tire as well. I will roll the fender lips if I have to.
Will I be OK with the 4.5 backspace?
The wheels I am looking at are the Summit Drag Thrust

Any thoughts or comments are welcomed.
Thanks
Chris

With 4.5" BS you will be farther in, so rolling the fender won't be needed but you might need a spacer to get it out of the frame.

3.5" you will be out some and will probably need to roll it. 4" is pretty much center.

Thanks for the replies. I am going to get ahold of Summit and see if the 15x8 is available with a 4 inch backspace. It is only showing a 4 inch backspace on a 15x7.

Thanks again.
Chris

i run 15x8 americans w/4in bs with 275/60/15 mt drags and fit PERFECT, 15X7 front w/235/60/15 4in bs, clears good too, good luck

Ran 275-50-15's for years on Weld 15x8 pro-stars w/3.5"(no spacers) bs and never rubbed anywhere. Only need the 4" bs when u step up to 28" tires (275-60-15). HTH.