Backhalf Gn and Stage 2 Engine For Sale

Stage2 parts

Are you going to part out the rest of your stage2 parts like oil pan,turbo ,wategate and heads?

^

Bump for Stu... Sorry to hear you are selling it off as it really sounded like this was going to be one of the baddest Buicks around! :( In any event I wish you good luck with your business endeavor as well as good luck with the sale :) :cool:

86brick said:
Bump for Stu... Sorry to hear you are selling it off as it really sounded like this was going to be one of the baddest Buicks around! :( In any event I wish you good luck with your business endeavor as well as good luck with the sale :) :cool:

Thank you steve, I appreciate that. :) I will get back into things when i can, I have an opportunity to really make good money and then it's race car time again. If I don't sell the roller, maybe I'll do a keith black chevy with a 106mm. :eek: :D That would work for me. :D

Big Stu said:
Thank you steve, I appreciate that. :) I will get back into things when i can, I have an opportunity to really make good money and then it's race car time again. If I don't sell the roller, maybe I'll do a keith black chevy with a 106mm. :eek: :D That would work for me. :D

Twin GT47s or 55s please!

Just want to say thanks to Stu!

I got in the part I bought and it was just as he said and in great condition. He is a class act, and wish him the best with the rest of the parts.

Thanks Stu!

billet ol pan

How much do you want for the billet oil pan?Can you give me your # so i can give you a call and talk about the rest of the stuff you have left.

Stu,

I am needing some pricing, seperate please:

2- Brand new Precision Turbo Pt-70 Turbos/ .89 ar and they are P-trim.

2- Innovative Turbo Pro-gates