Backhalf Gn and Stage 2 Engine For Sale

Big Stu

Flogged Donkey
I have decided to sell my car and parts collection. The car is a project car and is NOT completed. I will try to give as best of a rundown as I can but there is a lot of stuff so bear with me.

Car: 1987 Grand National
Chassis: Full moly backhalf with 2x3 framerails done professionaly at a shop.
Chromoly funny car cage and tube front end fabricated by myself.
Rear suspension: Pro four link with a chris alston fabricated 9 inch. Strange carbon/carbon brakes, strange gundrilled 40 spline axels, strange nodular iron third member with 4.57 pro-gear. Hal 12 way adjustable coilovers.
Front suspension: Strange Ultra struts with strange disc brakes, strange polished stilletto rack and pinion.
Wheels and Tires: Front- 15x5.5 weld anglia spindle draglites with new MT et fronts.
Rear- Weld 15x15 draglites with MT 33x18.5x15 et streets. All wheels and tires are new.
Wheelie Bars- No cheapo jegs crap here, Tim Mcamis true pro-mod dual bars. Bars are 106" long and are crome plated with a chute net.
5 gallon aluminum fuel cell
Weldon 2345 fuel pump flows enough to support as much power as you choose to make.
Kirkey aluminum racing seat
VFN fiberglass rear clip
Jerry Bickel Aluminum pro-stock wing.
No doors, front panels, wiring, plumbing or front window.

Engine Components
1-Buick stage 2 153 oncenter block. Block is 4.040 with one repaired sleeve.
1-Buick stage 2 2550016 block with oncenter bores to be used as a possible spare. This block needs a sleeve and is 4.020
1-Billet Fabrications aluminum dry sump oil pan.
1-Bms 3.59 wide journal crankshaft, no chroming, no repairs, no junk.
1-set of 6 oliver wide journal rods.
1-set of 6 wiseco forged aluminum pistons with wrist pins.
1-Hogans Sheetmetal Intake with dual BBK 75mm throttle bodies-NICE
1- Weaver Bros. Dry sump oil pump/3 stages.
1- Set of one of the baddest stage 2 aluminum heads out there. Flow at least 340cfm+ intake
1- Set of new manley titanium intake valves/2.125
1-Set of new manley stainless exhaust valves/1.625
1-set of comp titanium valvesprings.
1-set of comp lifters
2-sets of T&D shaft mounted rockers/ 1 is 1.75 ratio and the other set is 1.6 ratio
1-Danny Bee belt drive set-up.
1-Set of brand new duttweiler twin turbo stainless race headers.
2- Brand new Precision Turbo Pt-70 Turbos/ .89 ar and they are P-trim.
2- Innovative Turbo Pro-gates

I am asking $7500 for the roller obo.I have more than that in brakes and suspension alone. I am asking $15,500 for all the engine components including turbos and wastegates. You will not put together anything even close to the caliber of those parts for what I am asking. I will do a package deal for $21,500. I will entertain SERIOUS, REASONABLE offers and will post current pictures of the car within the next day at the latest. I am not into low-balling or picture hunting so don't waste my time please. I work 6 days a week 14 hrs a day and have a wife with two kids to take care of, meaning i don't have time to shoot e-mails to everybody just because. That happened when I sold my other gn and don't want it to happen again, thank you. :)
I will deliver the car and parts or either or, whatever you want, a reasonable distance for $1 dollar a mile one-way. E-mail me, or pm me if you are interested in stepping up to the big time and want to have one of the baddest racecars around. :cool:

Stu,

Are you open to separating, or do you want to sell complete?

I am interested in the belt drive.

Also are the headers for forward facing turbos? (similar to the ATR?)

Thanks

Rick, I would rather keep everything together for now but will keep you in mind if I decide to sperate it all. The headers are forward-facing. :)

Here are a couple current pics of the car. :)

Attachments

• DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC00436.JPG
    DSC00436.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC00437.JPG
    DSC00437.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC00438.JPG
    DSC00438.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 318
Stage 2 parts/turbos and wastegates.

Attachments

• DSC00440.JPG
    DSC00440.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC00441.JPG
    DSC00441.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC00442.JPG
    DSC00442.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 301
stu--if you decide to part it i would like the heads and rockers. thats some nice looking stuff! thanks. Len

Ted A. said:
Hey Stu, you going staying in the Buicks?

Can you send me a picture of a rod bolt? ;)

I'd like to.... I'm trying to partner up with my brother who is a plumber and start our own plumbing/hvac business. I don't have the time/money to pursue that and a racecar build. You seriously need a picture of a rod bolt? Let me know my friend. :)

Will part it all out guys. Pm me or e-mail me with what you are interested in and I'll see what i can do for you. :)

Man it breaks my heart to see my old baby sold again.
I hope that this makes someone a nice race car.
I have forwarded the information to Chris.

Big Stu said:
I'd like to.... I'm trying to partner up with my brother who is a plumber and start our own plumbing/hvac business. I don't have the time/money to pursue that and a racecar build. You seriously need a picture of a rod bolt? Let me know my friend. :)

No pics needed. Sorry to see you sell it, but I understand. Business comes first then you can get back into it later. Just teasing on the pics, I know how frustrating it gets sending out all the pics and all the tirekickers and all.

Too many plumbers and HVAC guys on this board it looks. :D

Headers are gone guys. Lots of guys interested in the belt drive but so far no money. Feel free to e-mail me with offers on the stuff that's left and I'll see what I can work out for you. Thanks :cool:

Ted A. said:
No pics needed. Sorry to see you sell it, but I understand. Business comes first then you can get back into it later. Just teasing on the pics, I know how frustrating it gets sending out all the pics and all the tirekickers and all.

Too many plumbers and HVAC guys on this board it looks. :D

LOL I hear that..... rod bolt pic on it's way. :eek: :D

Stu,

Sorry to see you are selling the old ride. Maybe John will buy it back and it can go back to the original owner. JOHN?

Tyson

TYRFRYR said:
Stu,

Sorry to see you are selling the old ride. Maybe John will buy it back and it can go back to the original owner. JOHN?

Tyson

$3600 mortage and the wife is leaving her job.
I am done!