Back in Black new paint job

yeah sorry I need to find the original grille soon,those things are hard to find! I told the painter to paint that one black for the mean time!It took a while to get finished but im happy with the results.

I ended up paying $2,400 not including some parts that I still need, like bezels,rear view mirror and window sweeps plus more stuff that i forgot. but its coming out beautiful.

I ended up paying $2,400 not including some parts that I still need, like bezels,rear view mirror and window sweeps plus more stuff that i forgot. but its coming out beautiful.

Looks great!, Wow $2400.00, i'm getting paint job estimates here for my GN and every estimate I got was around $8000.00 and my car does not have one ding or any rust, top surfaces are starting to crack and spider.

yeah its a great deal! too bad your in NJ I could of got the guy to give you a better deal.

Cool nice to see alot of LS1tech members here! This car is my baby and I get alot of crap from other people that dont know crap about these cars. Like at work the other day my co-worker told me that my car is not worth the money I paid for the paint job and its not even worth $10,000.Of course he's a real Mr. Know it all and I showed him the Blue book value and now he owes me lunch! I love it when people who talk out there ass then prove them wrong!

yo copss looking tight I'm also about to paint mine what paint did you go with like PPG,Sikkens,Dupont,House of colors ? just wondering cause that's were most of the quality goes down too the material ! I did a search and havent found what company of black paint are they using on the Buicks !! thanks,Tommy in Miami ,Fl

The painter used PPG and I think 3or2 coats of clear! You are in florida and I hope you sray some rino or any anti rust protectant on your frame, inside your wheel wells. My other GN is from Hawaii and it had some rust areas cause of the salt.

2400? I hope to find a deal like that in norcal. Did the bodyshop remove the quarter mirrors included in that price?

Yup even the windshield , they took that paint off to the metal! Im picking the car up on tuesday.

Cool can`t wait to see it so then i can paint mine that has been the main reason i don`t drive it any more been getting parts so i can get it painted.