Back from the dead PART 2 the sequel - Billet T Shifter Handles!

hello people; Speaking on shifter handles. I belive it's true that a TA handles fit a TB and you can get them in leather?
seems the billet handles sell well and more s/b made and added back to the catalog.
IBBY

Missed it again...........

Hey,
I thought you were shooting for the middle of January???? Since when is Jan 7the the middle of January???:pIs there any possible way of prepaying you for your next run? I have no problem doing that today. I can paypal you the money now and you can ship whenever you do another batch.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::D

Hey,
I thought you were shooting for the middle of January???? Since when is Jan 7the the middle of January???:pIs there any possible way of prepaying you for your next run? I have no problem doing that today. I can paypal you the money now and you can ship whenever you do another batch.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::D

me too!!!

Wow, sorry for getting this done earlier than I thought.:confused: Can't win in this game.:smile: Will see what I can do but taking care of the folks who are in line first.

Put me down for one. I can even pre-pay for the next batch instead of missing out as I'm not on the site everyday.

Dannyo

I missed it again too you did it too early!!!!! I want one dang blast it !!!!!! Cash in hand!!! Will you take prepays?

Dang, I always wanted one of those too. Just out of curiosity why just the one short run? What are the chances of another?

Oops: just saw the part one thread, nevermind the one run question. Still interested in possibility of another.

Nice product. I got one about 4 years ago, with the Grand National engraving on it. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it as soon as someone sits in the car.

Just a quick update for everyone who got in on this run. Handles are back from the anodizer and are being engraved as we speak. Looking at POSSIBLY getting them shipped at the end of this week. As soon as I get the tracking numbers so will you!

Once the smoke clears we will see what direction we will go. No promises or guarantees as these take a lot of time for my engraver to do.

Thank you for the update. Can't wait they look awesome in the pictures and I'm sure They are much nicer in person. Thanks again