B pillar trim

Tgl211

I'm looking for a driver side window B pillar trim piece in black, needs to be in excellent /near perfect condition. Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks

Tom

Have one in grey good condition $48 shipped, never seen a blick with black? #774 696 3585 KERRY

Kerry,

This is the metal trim peice on the outside of the B pillar, on my 86 T type all exterior window trim is black.

Sorry thought you were talking about the interrior trim, I will check for good one tomorrow call me #774 696 3585 KERRY

There is a differance between t-top and soild roof b-pillars. I just got rid of some nice t-top ones. very hard to find. good luck

To clarify this is for a solid roof, didin't realize they were that hard to come by. My existing piece has a couple of minor dents and scrapes, I should probably just repaint it and call it good.

i think people dont know what you are talking about, i had a hard time getting a set, maybe if you post a picture there is alot of people parting gn's on here. ;)

Contact me by phone tomorrow #774 696 3585 $40 with paypal to cover their fees. THANX KERRY

Your Still Looking Rite?
I Have Two Whole Sets Of Black Out Trim Off A 86 And 87 Car.
816-241-pace
John

John,

I think I've found one but if the deal falls through I'll contact you.

Thanks

Tom