B-O-P Day at LVD this Sunday Oct 6th

hot6-231

American and Proud!!!
Anyone else going??? Of course it all depends on the weather!:mad: Looking for a new low ET.......:D

Ken

LVD Schedule says Chevy test and tune day. LOL

Any links to what's really going on? How much $$$.

Got the GN to baseline, mostly stock though....

The BOP race at LVD was rescheduled for 8-6-02. I don't think they changed there online schedule though........I think it's $25, BUT not 100% on that though. Bring that GN!!! :D

Salvage........I checked the LVD web site, and they are calling it "all GM Sunday". Anyway, the weather is looking better everyday!!!:D

Ken

Is it a test and tune, bracket race or what?

I just need times, not really interested in real racing.... :confused:

Salvage...........The LVD schedule still shows Oct 6th as "Chevy day AND Test and Tune, even though its now "ALL GM SUNDAY" it should STILL be a test and tune day........................Ken

I should be there with my TTA, and one of my friends is trying to make it with his TTA also. I think Cotton is going too, should be a good turnout as long as this rain keeps away. Are they having a car show too does anybody know??
~Murt

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............Looks perfect Sunday!!!:D Mid 60's and DRY!!!!!! You going Salvage, because if you do maybe we can meet in East Winsor (right off 91) and head on up. I'll check back hear later today/tonight. Ken

Well the GN is about ready.

Should be packed full tomorrow with cars..... :(

What time does it start? Just need to put water in the car instead of the green stuff.

I drive slow on the highway especially in Mass. ;)

Gotta stop in Suffield for some ice and GT100 too. :D

Still on the fence on this one too. ???

We'll be heading out at around 7:00am. If you want to follow us up, you can meet us in E.Windsor right off the highway (Exit 45) at 7:15 at the Shell gas station on Bridge St.(next door to the Burger King) at that time. If not i'll see ya up there. Oh......I think racing starts at 10am? Gates open at 8:00. Your right, I think they'll be a Large crowd, hence the reason I want to get there early. Ken

Ain't gonna make it. No where near ready.

Well if I wasn't racing this friday at the track rental I'd go anyway. ;)

Bad day working on cars.

Should be good weather tomorrow for sure! :)

Salvage..........It was a PERFECT day to race at the Valley!! I counted about 15 TR's!! Jack C, was there along with some other FAST TR's. Also saw a one TTA. I ran three times.

Run 1:
60'.......2.293
1/4......12.993
MPH.....111.80!!!

Run 2:
60'.......2.301
1/4......12.831
MPH.....112.44!!!!

Run 3:
60'........2.038
1/4.......12.312!!!(yes)
MPH......112.81!!!!:D
(adjusted air in air bags, and upped fuel pressure)

As you can see I was using my 'STREET' Hoosiers and couldn't hook for ****!!! Overall i'm very happy as my mile an hours show 11's for sure. NEXT YEAR i'll bolt on some 10 inch slicks and get my 11 second timeslips!!:cool:

Good job. :)

Hope the weather holds out for this friday, shooting for low 12's myself.

I had a pretty good time yesterday at the track, the only thing that bothered me was the waiting time between all the cars braking down and the rude officials. Other then that weather was good and the track seemed pretty nice. I ran a best of 12.1@111mph w/ a 1.75 60 foot on Nitto's.. not bad for only 20 pounds of boost!!! Can't wait till the spring now :)
~Murt
89 TTA

Hey there's a few more test and tunes coming up this month. :)

If I have a good day Friday with the WE4 I may take the GN up there one day this last month for a coupla runs.

If I don't have a good day I'll need the GN for a driver. :eek:

Good job too. :)

Originally posted by Murt TTA
I had a pretty good time yesterday at the track, the only thing that bothered me was the waiting time between all the cars braking down and the rude officials. Other then that weather was good and the track seemed pretty nice. I ran a best of 12.1@111mph w/ a 1.75 60 foot on Nitto's.. not bad for only 20 pounds of boost!!! Can't wait till the spring now :)
~Murt
89 TTA

Nice job Murt........I take it you were the TTA parked near Cottons camp?? Nice car!! I didn't get a chance to see you run, but 12.1 on Nitto's and 20lbs boost is really flying! What do you have for mods?? I agree with ya on the rude officals, AND the long wait between runs. :mad: Salvage.........maybe I will run it one more time if I can borrow someone's slicks as i'm not going to bye em this late in the season. We'll see. Also, I might head up this Friday to watch. I can get out of work at 11:30 and head straight up.
KB

Great hope to see you up there.

Hmmm, gotta remember to bring a BFH. :D

I'm trying Nitto 60 series 275's so we shall see how they do.

Only other changes are 2 stage alky., direct scan should be running, and a Cold Air Kit.

Oh, and hopefully the cold air to go with it. ;)

Hot6- thanks, that was my TTA parked next to cotton. I think I got your car on video, my friend was taping the turbo buicks and other fast cars :) As for mods I have a 44 turbo, THDP, ATR exhaust, 40 lb injectors, precision converter. I was only runnin 20 lbs of boost because my o2 numbers are falling off on the top end, I am still running the stock fuel pump and I got 120k miles! :eek: I think its time for a walbro over the winter. I had 108 octane, but I didn't wanna push it with the low o2's. My SMC alky kit just came today, but I think i'll wait till this winter to put it in. How do you like the SMC kit?? I can't wait to test it out. No more 7 dollars a gallon for race gas!!!
~Murt