B&M Trans/Oil Cooler

DoWork

I forgot this earlier, and couldnt figure out how to edit my other thread's title...

Anywho, I have a NEW B&M 70297 trans/oil cooler. I had purchased this when I put the converter in my truck, but thanks to my awesome measuring skills, it didnt fit. I know a few guys on here run this cooler. I will say, it is a MONSTER.

Here is a link to it on Jegs.com:

B&M Cooler

I threw the box out, but it is complete. It has been hanging on the wall in my garage for months now. I was looking to get $175 shipped for it....but I will entertain offers and trades. LMK what you got!

Offer pending

OFFER HAS FALLEN THROUGH FOR THE TIME BEING

I guess I should be a bit more specific when I say "trades". I mean, yes, I do like to have spare parts around, but I am REALLY hoping to get my car running for at least part of the summer. I am looking for stuff along the lines of a 12ish gallon SUMPED fuel cell w/sending unit, and maybe some other fuel system parts. I could also be swayed to knock some of the price off for a Autometer silver faced voltmeter.

Other trades would be like my parts+cash for your meth kit, depending on price of course.

Guys, this is the one I use on my GN WITHOUT any cooler in the radiator. With a manual overide switch it maintains about 165 for temps, real nice unit.:smile: Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the bump and the kind words. Funny you should pop in here, I'm trying to sell this thing so I can get your trunk firewall kit lol :)