B/G Nats

1 OF 1035

if a person was going just for one day which day would be the best to go also im looking for a limited with cloth or a base turbo t all original which day would be the best to find the cars for sale??

Friday or saturday would be my vote. I was there tuesday and not a lot of people there yet. Some of the vendors hadn't even set up yet.

I like Friday because all of the racing and you can see the car show. More people/cars there on saturday.

This is strictly opinion...but I would say friday. There is the car show and later on in the day the test and tune starts back up so you get to see all the show cars plus racing. Trophy presentation later in the eve also. As far as buying a car I would say early in the week, if there is something there thats a good buy it wont last long...of course alot of cars for sale dont show up till thursday or friday so its basically just a coin toss on that aspect of it. Hope this helps.

so friday would be better than saturday also through the years has attandance dropped off its been years since iv been there!