AWD Eclipse GSX located in Wisconsin

boost27

I have an 1990 GSX Mitsubishi eclipse with under 100,000 miles on it. The trans has been swap to 91+trans along with the shifter base, cables, and cable mount on the trans is all 91+. I used red-line oil in all of the drive-train, 75W140 in the rear end and transfer case and in the trans i used a mix of
red-line heavy weight and light weight shockproof. I have taken very good car of this car with regular oil changes and Maintenance. I Swapped the motor out at 94,000 miles with one that i bought with another car that has been recently had a stock rebuild and had built the head that time. I replace the head studs with arp studs,Head gasket, Oil pump, water pump, thermostat and timing belt at that time. most of that didn't have to be done but it is worth the extra money for the peace of mind. the battery has been relocated to the hatch to clean up the engine bay. The body is very clean for being 20 years old some rust nothing major. The car has stock black talon rims with new Michelin hydro-edge tires on it now for winter will come with a set of 16" oz racing rims as pictured. I know that i for getting stuff i have a lot for time and money in the car and have a pile of receipts. i use to work for bumper to bumper so i was able to get any part i need. If you have any Question at all feel free to call/text me. looking for 6500 obo also open to trades,let me know what you have.

you can contact me at 262-949-8022
call/text or email me at dbz1101@hotmail.com

Mods

91+ trans swap
Stainless steel clutch line
brain crower 272's cams with springs and ti retainers
arp head studs
Fel-pro MLS head gasket
2g exhaust manifold with SS studs
pte 50-trim turbo
SS turbo feed line
AN -10 return line
evo3 o2 housing
3in exhaust back
external wastegate tial 38mm wastegate off of manifold
front mount intercooler with short route piping
greddy BOV
2g mas
650fic injectors
walbro 255HP fuel pump (rewired)
dsm link for tuning
monrso oil pan
magnus intake manifold with magnus heat barrier gasket,
Fidanza adjustable cam gears
gates racing coolant hoses
ACT street light flywheel with act 2600 clutch
Coil over plug(not pictured)
A/c Deleted
griffin aluminum radiator
Hallman Pro RX Boost Controller
recently rebuild motor

New Parts

New Bumper to Bumper battery
front struts KYB's
clutch master
clutch slave
front brakes ceramic pads and rotors
rear brakes ceramic pads and rotors with new calipers
driver side wheel bearing
throw out bearing OE
clutch fork and pivot ball OE
new sony head unit
thermostat 160 deg
radiator cap
New Gates Timing belt
Water pump
oil pump
New Tires
rebuilt head (have the paper work)

dsm22.jpg

dsm44.jpg

dsm33.jpg

dsm11.jpg

This car is awesome in the snow. I would rather drive this car in the snow over my 4x4 S10 any day.

Not to take anything away from TB, but have you tried advertising it on madcitytuners.com? The car scene is coming back to Madison, and you may have some luck posting it in the for sale thread over there.

Just post up an intro before you post anything else.