Average ET for Park Ave/Bonne SSEi??

95scpa

What's the average stock ET's people are seeing for these??
Curious b/c I plan on running my wife's PA this at this Thursday's T&T session. I'll post the results....

not sure...but i will take a guess
stock...16.4

good luck..keep us posted with you times

How can you take an average of something that you never saw before?:eek: :D

I work p/t at E-Town and have seen maybe 2 SSEi's run in the last 8 years. I seem to remember a fellow running in the low-15's with and early 225 HP version. The car had some exhaust mods and an open K&N cone filter.

If I were to make an honest guess as to the PA, I would say it should run a 15.8-16.0 at about 86 mph.

Good luck!

:confused: The Park and the Bonne are the same body style, or very, very similar, as to weight, powertrain, size and shape...So, I was guessing it should run a similar ET.
Mine has 225HP and 285lbft from my research, and the door sticker reads 3886lb curb weight, that is with passengers I believe?..("All" the Toys and leather)
I know that with the Traction Control "off" it'll burn tires completely through an intersection! And passing other cars at 55-60, it still pulls like taking off from a dead stop!
It has a "mandrel bent" exhaust 2 1/4" and a free flowing converter and muffler, the rest is stock, but the converter is loose, like if I'm on a hill at a red light it will easily roll backwards and takes some throttle just to keep from rolling...Normal?

I'm replacing the 02 sensor and plugs this weekend, wires and cold air coming next week or so. I also plan on getting a Pillar mount boost gage and probably a 2.5"pulley since mine is right at 3" stock.

Also I forgot I have a doctors appointment this Thurs @ O.S.U., so I'll have to run next Thurs for the T&T session.(I breathed something into my right lung and it infected and closed off my right-center lobe...just cough a lot right now..)

I agree with ^^^.

Take care of yourself first. There will be many other opportunities to get in some runs. Good luck!

I'm still sticking with my original prediction, even before mods!:p

your converter is fine...my prediction was pre-mod

good luck with your lung:)