Auto Insurance for our collector cars

American Collectors for me on 7 cars, never a problem and you get automatic value increases every year without requesting it.

I think i heard Hagerty you dont need to be garaged as long as the vehicle is on your property its covered but not sure on that, so that wouldnt be a bad choice if you have multiple cars and limited garage space.

American Collectors for me on 7 cars, never a problem and you get automatic value increases every year without requesting it.

I think i heard Hagerty you dont need to be garaged as long as the vehicle is on your property its covered but not sure on that, so that wouldnt be a bad choice if you have multiple cars and limited garage space.
I've heard good things about A/C's. Does the automatic value increase comes with automatic premium increase without your consent ?

I've heard good things about A/C's. Does the automatic value increase comes with automatic premium increase without your consent ?
Premiums slightly go up over time like everything else but my premiums haven't changed much in 10 years maybe $50 more in 5 years time baring no claims,but my car values increase around $500-1000 per year per car automatically. you will see your agreed value increase every year

Premiums slightly go up over time like everything else but my premiums haven't changed much in 10 years maybe $50 more in 5 years time baring no claims,but my car values increase around $500-1000 per year per car automatically. you will see your agreed value increase every year
Perfect.. that's like having your own personal assistant.

I am in New York as well I was with them for a few years then the increases came and they wound up being more money than Grundy for half the agreed value.I pay $257 a year now with Grundy at 50,000 agreed value.

I am in New York as well I was with them for a few years then the increases came and they wound up being more money than Grundy for half the agreed value.I pay $257 a year now with Grundy at 50,000 agreed value.
I do pay a little more then that for a less then 50k value on the Gn but it hasn't went up much, maybe because of the multiple cars i own with them.

I’m in California, SoCal. I did AAA because that’s where my house, rental house and main vehicle is with.

Classic car insurance with a stated value of $55,000 and I think I pay $600. The only other mandatory item being garage kept and proof of the garage with pictures.

I haven’t read the fine print about the track but I’m guessing it’s in there.

Just got back, Looks like a good discussion on collector car insurance. I decided to go with American Collectors for now. I'm paying just under $400.00 a year with a limit of 2500 miles that I chose. I have the option of paying storage when I put the car away for winter which will drop the price down to around $100.00 for that time. They don't insure performance events which is ok with me as I don't go/do that stuff that stuff now anyway.