Austin Area TR's

BoostNasty

Hey guys, just moved to Austin from Humble. I haven't seen many TRs in the area, but today I saw an awesome looking white T on Oltorf... tried to catch you but you disappeared ;)
Anybody else in the area?

I bought my car from the lead singer of the band the butthole surfers, his name is gibby, and I contacted the mechanic of the car and I don't remeber his name, but he has a shop called regal performance, and i've heard they do quite a bit of turbo regal work.

You bought your car from Gibby?! Thats pretty cool:D I'll have to check out Regal Performance.

Would the owner of the White T please step forward :)

Yeah gibby, is a cool dude, the guy at regal perfromance is named tim blessin, if you need thier number let me know,(their number isn't listed) I learned that the hard way!(rockstars aren't easy to get a hold of, and neither are their mechanics).

Sam

AUSTIN

There is also a guy by the name of Todd that has a silver T with a S2 mill that flies. :D :D

I'm still fixing small little bugs on mine...but it runs fine. There are a few other guys around town running around with Regals. Todd and I usually go out toe Fuddruckers (on Anderson Lane) on Wednesday nights for the car show/races.

here is mine:
http://lebaronlx.com/pics/regal/

I'm still trying to get ahold of Regal Performance. I'll left messages for them, but no callbacks. Its a one-lift shop in the back of a building on a small road in the middle of nowhere in Cedar Park.

They answer about every time I call :) Only there after about 6p. Talked to them tonight.

TurboTR

Who owns thw White TR in Cedar Park? Nice Car.

Todd, are going to be at RCR Friday night??
Later...:D

Originally posted by Mr. T-Type
I'm still fixing small little bugs on mine...but it runs fine. There are a few other guys around town running around with Regals. Todd and I usually go out toe Fuddruckers (on Anderson Lane) on Wednesday nights for the car show/races.

You guys let me know when you go again. I live right around the corner from there. I have a GN in North and South Austin now, so I have it covered...:D

Nope, heading to Wichita Falls to visit some people, also to Noble on Sat for the shootout.

TurboTR