August 08 Giveaway! Thanks to Turbo Regal Custom Parts!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Big thanks to Mark from TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars, Late Model Corvettes, S-10 Blazers to stepping up and doing the first giveaway of 08!

Mark sent me this!

I will be giving away a pair of our window express modules that offer one touch up AND down operation of power windows. The module is about the size of a pack of cigarettes and tuck inside the door panel. Two wires must be cut at the switch and four wires are attached to the cut ends from the module. Then a power wire and ground wire are all that is left to hook up. All wiring is done inside the door.

Once installed, no one will know they are even there. The one touch operation for the passenger door will also work from the drivers switch for the pass door as well. These can be bought right now as well directly from our site at the link below. If you DO buy some of these starting today and then win the giveaway at the end of the month we will refund your money for the set you already bought.

Turbo Window Express

This a great product to get away from the slowwwww windows in our cars:biggrin:

Rules are the same, 1 entry per member! More than 1 entry will result in automatic DQ!

At least take a moment to go check out his site and see this product and many others...

Thanks again MARK!!!!!!

Wow sounds like a nice product! I'm in.

On a side note I was trying to remember who made the custom parts for GN's and now I have the answer! ;)