Attention in the pits! Buick Race Day 2013 is April 28

Buickracer

Yes, that's the date, mark your calendars, tell your boss!
Request your vacation now!
More details coming soon!
any thoughts or ideas post 'em here or email or call Bill 330-747-1029
Thanks Roberta

Hotel Information:

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 for 3-4 nights with a special group discount at the Best Western Norwalk of $66 + tax each night and $55+ tax each night at the All American Inn & Suites. Individuals wishing to make reservations at that group rate should call the hotel directly by April 11, 2013. A valid credit card or payment in advance will be required to secure the reservation. If more rooms are needed the computer will automatically add to the block of rooms. After this date, the rooms that are not picked up will be released back into our general inventory. As long as rooms are available group reservations may still be made after that date but room availability may be limited. If a reservation is made and the guest fails to show without cancelling within the 24 hr guidelines they will be charged for the first night’s room and tax and the entire reservation is cancelled. Please pass this along to your members as this has been a real issue in the past.

All room reservations need to be made by calling the hotel directly at 419-663-3501 -option 0, for the Best Western Norwalk by April 11, 2013 and 419-663-1922 at the All American Inn & Suites by the same date. The hotels are open 24 hrs a day and guests should ask to make a reservation in the Buick Race Day Group.

Roberta, track isn't available on Fri thru the day like in the past? As I recall, we (the few times I've gone) always had to be out by 5 for the evening events at Summit. The flyer shows gates don't open till 5? Thanks!

Roberta, track isn't available on Fri thru the day like in the past? As I recall, we (the few times I've gone) always had to be out by 5 for the evening events at Summit. The flyer shows gates don't open till 5? Thanks!
We are not renting the track on Friday it is not cost effective, the regular test and tune is only $12 to run or watch from 5pm to 11pm so we are going for it as recommended by the track.

Bummer, that's the only day I usually came for. I can't race with the big guys. Oh well. Appreciate the update.

On Friday night, We will have Lane 7 for all Buicks and run qualifying and a gamblers race time permitting, $12 race or watch. Be there or be Square. 5pm-11pm.

3.8L V-8 eater said:
How much is it to do a couple pulls at Bushers??? Is there even any slots open???

You need to PM Limited87 for slots. He may not check back in to this thread. I know slots were filling fast.

sackracing said:
Bueller, Buller?

Sunday. Everything that has to do with the track is in Sunday. Dyno sessions on Friday, Dyno sessions and the Arby's Car Show on Saturday, and everything at the track is Sunday as far as I am aware.