Buick Race Day 2007

Buickracer

BUICK RACE DAY 2007
Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park (NORWALK RACEWARK PARK}
NORWALK, OHIO

June 1 - June 3, 2007
This event is for BUICK powered cars only.

June 1, 2007, Annual Friday Buick Race Day from 9AM – 4PM, Test and tune, and gamblers races.

June 2, 2007, Annual All Buick Car Show will be held ARBYs, 347 Milan Ave., Norwalk, Ohio, peer judged, 11 AM-3PM. Trophies for stock, modified, and race car classes will be awarded. Buffet dinner at Norwalk Eagles.

On June 3, 2007, the Seventeenth Annual Buick Race Day will be held at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park (Norwalk Raceway Park) in Norwalk, Ohio. This will be an event for BUICK powered cars only. The track will open at 8:30 AM on Sunday. The time trials will begin at 9 AM and racing will start at 12 Noon. Test and tune, bracket races including Quick 16, V6 and V8 gamblers races, second chance race, ladies race. All racers should be prepared to follow NHRA rules. Use of electronics will be discouraged other than in the Quick 16 race. Goodie bags for all racers, Winners receive cash prizes and more!

For reservations at all hotels: Best Western Norwalk, 419-663-3501, Booking code is BUCK $99 for Thursday to Saturday, check out Sunday, must book all 3 days.
$115 each for Friday and or Saturday nights
Ask for William if you have any issues.

Please call Bill at (330) 747-1029 skylarkwilly@aol.com or Roberta at (810) 655-8277 or email buickracer@comcast.net for more information.
Confirmation cards are printed, so bring on the registrations for the best Buick Race on the planet, don't forget the dinner buffet as it is excellent and a great time.
Pre-Entry Form
Event Flyer

i plan to be there bill.i`ll be looking for that transbrake,i found it last year in your ashtray.how did you get that in there in the first place.steve

Buick Race Day Tech Info and Race Day Conditions

Anyone that wants or needs tech information for Buick Race Day, please free to call the Pete at the track at 419-668-5555
Also remember for track conditions for Friday or Sunday, please call the track, conditions at Norwalk can be very different from Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit and anywhere in between, please don't make your decision as in the past to not come because it's raining in your locale, without calling the track first, they have a very good radar link and know the weather for the track area, better than the Weather Channel can ever tell you, I believe, been there, done that!