Atr Double Pumper

cnoble64

Has Anyone Ever Change The Orange Rubbers In The Y Conjunction Block For The Atr Dp Set Up. If So Where Can You Buy The Replacements. Thanks In Advance.

You have to buy TWO fuel pump pulsators about $20 each and pry them out of the ends.
You will have one left over. Available at any parts store (most likely special order) most GM cars 84-95 just use the 87 GN if they counterman asks.

Why do you need to change yours out?

You have to buy TWO fuel pump pulsators about $20 each and pry them out of the ends.
You will have one left over. Available at any parts store (most likely special order) most GM cars 84-95 just use the 87 GN if they counterman asks.

Why do you need to change yours out?

Thanks, the new pumps has a little lip on it and it cut it when i pulled it out to check the seal. And the new pumps was a little shorter than what i had. Like to make a new print for a better seal.

Atr

So ironic i'm going thru the same thing except mine is the T is the orange fillers the same size, or is it a part number on them I think you can order them from AC-Delco if you could get the number off of it.:cool: :cool: