ATR Dash Installation Manual Needed

1BUICKT

I have a dash set up with a few cut wires (posted in General Tech section). I'd like to get ahold of an original install manual to help get everything all squared away and operational.
I'm hoping that somebody has the manual left over from their install that they're no longer using and would part with. If so please send me a pm with details.

Thanks,
Johnny

Google "atr buick dash" and several articles and old posts actually pop up. One was" atr dash gnx style" that shows a wiring schematic. Hope this helps.

Google "atr buick dash" and several articles and old posts actually pop up. One was" atr dash gnx style" that shows a wiring schematic. Hope this helps.
I've done a TON of google searches since acquiring this thing that really havent shown me much as far as help with the harness.

Ideally what I need is somebody who has the same ATR dash set up uninstalled to send me pics of the harness ends and where they lead to. On my circut board for this set up somebody just cut the wires.
image.jpg

that has a step by step how to install and build the wiring for the dash along with paterns to cut out and make your own guage plate . I took pictures of everything and even made cool wiring diagrams that the atr manual did not have . the atr manual was garbage and not worth the paper it was printed on
https://sites.google.com/site/whatwazithinking/grand-national/custom-gauge-panel-gnx-style
The ATR set up is completely different than what I'm seeing on your link. Your dash appears to be more of a GNX type. Am I seeing this wrong or missing something?
Btw, thanks for the input and trying to help me out!

I may have the original atr stuff colpied some were but it really didn't tell you anything .you can see I did away with the atr stuff and just made it all with parts I got from caspers

If you. Look at the dash in the bottom pic that's an ATR dash most of that wiring is just to make the idiot lights work. Casper use to have the Buick pin out on his website and you can look there to get the Buick side info

I may have the original atr stuff colpied some were but it really didn't tell you anything .you can see I did away with the atr stuff and just made it all with parts I got from caspers
I'm thinking that you may have an AVC dash which is different... Here is the ATR dash face...
image.jpg

Ya that's what I started with if you look at the dash in the last pick in the main page were it compairs the dashes that's one. I kept having problems with that crazy circuit board and just made my own stuff. After that. I'm trying to find in my notes now all you need is to find out with wired are for the VSS and the rest you should be able to find by tracing off the lights and gagues.

The wires from the circuit board also will control the push button features on the face of the dash. When just looking at the board and wires I have it's impossible to find what goes to what with out some sort of reference. I have everything needed to make the harness's, just need a reference.
image.jpg

Crap that sucks was hoping it was there I can't think of anyone still using the atr dash most have changed over to the build your own style. The VSS being intergraded in to the circuit board sucks if anything ever goes bad your stuck

I've got the avc directions on a pdf. If you want them I can send it but I don't know if they will help you any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk